BMW took home the CarIT-Award in 2016 for the all-new remote control parking feature that comes on the new BMW 7 Series. The German magazine reviewed technologies debuting in the past year and found BMW's innovation the most rewarding.
As we previous reported, Clive Owen is back for another BMW Firm and you don't want to miss it. This is our first sneak peek at the film guided by Bruce Bildsten as Creative Director and Brian DiLorenzo as Executive Producer.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW 5 Series Wagon final testing - BMW give it to the US
BMW will launch the next generation 5 Series sedan and wagon simultaneous in the coming months, but unfortunately the wagon doesn't hit the US.
Take a Look at this Real Life BMW Transformer!
It was only a matter of time until someone took it upon themselves to turn a car into a real life transformer and luckily for us - it was a BMW enthusiast in Turkey who made it happen. Get a look at the photos and video of the car in action!
Tons of character - Budget build BMW 2002
I love cars like this, kind of ratty looking but still demonstrating some style. For this video, they hopped in this scary yet lovable 2002.
BMW and Osram receive German Future Prize 2016 nomination for Laser Light Technology
The team from BMW und Osram was nominated today for the German Future Prize for the project “Laser light technology for the automobile – with safety and foresight into the future”.
Clive Owen Returns to BMW Films with The Escape
BMW Films returns on October 23rd featuring Clive Owen once again. Clive Owen stared in the critically acclaimed original series "The Hire" in 2001-2002. The new short named "The Escape" will premiere at 6:00 PM EST on BMWFilms.com.
BMW Explained: What is BMW iPerformance?
Learn the difference between a hybrid and a combustion engine in and what it means in everyday life.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
BMW present the BMW Concept X2 at the Paris Motor Show. The BMW Concept X2 combines fast-moving body language and low-slung proportions of a coupe with the robust construction of an X model opening up new markets for BMW.
- 2017 Bolt EV offers 238 miles of range
- Ken Block's Gymkhana Nine - Raw Industrial Playground
- Interesting uses for carbon fiber - the 'Carbon Dress'
- Software bug results in 4.3 million vehicle recall for GM
- Top Gear Review: Entry-level Tesla Model S 60D
- Cadillac announces the V-Performance Academy - 2-day training with all 2017 V-Series
- The new Audi A5 and S5 Sportback
- Audi five-cylinder engine turns 40
- Screwing around with cars will outlast electrification revolution
- The Grid Girls of the 2016 Moscow DTM
- 40 years after winning the Production TT: Helmut Dähne does a lap of honour at IOM
- Born on the racetrack – the BMW M Collection.
- Some Audis will know when traffic lights will turn green - BMW get on this!
- Ford GT - The Return To Le Mans
- icona creates the first titanium bodied supercar.