MotoGP Safety Car inspired looks, combined with a low stance and set of Classic Series HRE 300 wheels in Brushed Clear, make this F80 M3 a real head turner.
The next generation X1 prototype was spotted out testing recently, wearing a little less camo. BMW's new X1 will utilize a version of the UKL platform from the 2 Series Active Tourer and the new Mini.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW Innovations at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
BMW was already demonstrating at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014 how perfect control technology can provide highly automated mastery of all drive statuses right through to very tight margins. Innovative sensors will allow BMW to demonstrate a number of features at the CES 2015.
Three-cylinder turbo engine from the Mini Cooper Hardtop earns Ward's 10 Best Award
MINI USA today announced that the 1.5 liter 3-cylinder MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology engine that powers the 2015 MINI Cooper Hardtop has received a Wardís 10 Best Engines award from WardsAuto World.
BMW considering i8 production increase to cut 18 month wait
BMW has a problem on their hands. The i8 has been well-received by the public, so much that demand is far to high for current production. I guess thatís a good problem to have.
Driving BMW's championship M4 DTM race car
A handful of journalists from around the world were recently allowed to experience BMW's M4 DTM. Those with previous race experience got to take some hot laps behind the wheel of BMW's championship winning M4.
A gorgeous M4 with HRE P101's in Brushed Ice
Mod Bargains presents some eye candy in the form of a stunning Yas Marina blue M4. This M4 sports a proper low stance along and rolls on HRE P101s in Brushed Ice.
World's worst driver in a BMW X3
I'm not sure how the driver of the X3 in the video below got into the position they are in, but they are definitely lacking any shred of skill to get out of it. It's almost like the scene in Austin Powers, where he's trying to turn around in a narrow hallway.
A quick clip of the #25 3.5 CSL at the Savannah Speed Classic. Got to take a couple hot laps in it around the Grand Prize of America Circuit in Savannah. Bobby Rahal behind the wheel along with 430 hp and only 2431 lbs, makes for a memorable ride.
We spy the BMW testing the next generation BMW X1. This test mule shows the new headlight design and upcoming interior nicely. Built on the UKL platform the X1 will come in front wheel and all wheel drive.
- Strong Showing for NA BMW Drivers and Teams at BMW Sports Trophy Presentation
- Mercedes challenges BMW to enter F1 again
- Chris Harris ride along with Ken Block
- DriveNow launches in London - BMW i3 cars to be introduced to the fleet in 2015.
- Police BMW X4 by AC Schnitzer
- Mercedes-Benz tops last year's sales already in November
- According women the Mercedes-Benz S-Class is the world's best car.
- 2015 Corvette Z06: BMW Ms beware the bargain performance benchmark is back
- Audi sets 47th straight monthly U.S. record in November 2014
- Some interesting facts about BMW Motorsport since its return to the DTM in 2012.
- BMW Motorrad Motorsport family gathers in Munich to celebrate end of season
- BMW i Ventures announces strategic investment in Zendrive.
- Nasser Al-Attiyah to drive a MINI ALL4 Racing in the 2015 Dakar Rally.
- An interview with Alessandro Zanardi: Looking back on an exciting 2014 season.
- 2014 LA Auto Show - What BMW's competition is up to