BMW might tell you they are not competing against the Tesla Model S, but Motor Trend doesn't care. It should come as no surprise the newest, hottest electric (OK the i8 is a hybrid) vehicles were going to get put head to head.
The BMW GoPro integration is designed specifically to reduce driver distraction and enhance the capabilities for which "The Ultimate Driving Machine®" and GoPro, one of the world's most versatile cameras, are famous.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Bimmerfest Tours BMW Designworks USA
Before the Winter Olympics Bimmerfest was invited to see how BMW designed what was to become an Olympic medal winning bobsled. The tour at BMW DesignworksUSA's headquarters in Newbury Park, California included much more then just bobsled design. With a first hand look at the inner works of the design studio.
Marriage proposal at the BMW Welt with an M3
Bachir wanted to propose marriage to his girlfriend Layal in a special way. So he went to the BMW Welt in Munich and did something that toally surprised her. Watch this true, emotional story of two big BMW fans.
Crushing a BMW with a tank
So you bought a 7 Series and decided you wanted something smaller, more compact. Maybe you bought the car and realized you couldn't live with the color. It's possible the car wouldn't start and the owner has anger management issues. Any of these could be the reason the guy in the video below ran over a 7 Series with a tank.
BMW Team RLL Finishes Strong at VIR
BMW Team RLL put in a strong performance in TUDOR's United SportsCar Championship Oak Tree Grand Prix at Virginia International Raceway, finishing 3rd and 4th in the headlining GTLM class.
John Edwards and Dirk Müller raced to a second-consecutive podium with a third place finish in the No. 56 BMW Z4. They completed 82 laps of the 3.27-mile, 17-turn VIR circuit in the 2.75-hour contest, finishing only .764 seconds behind the winning Ferrari.
The BMW Z1 fan story
The Z1 is two seat roadster that was produced by BMW from March 1989 to June 1991. BMW only made 8,000 Z1s during this time. Meet Adem Solmaz, he is a pure fan of this special car: the BMW Z1 roadster.
Turner Looks to VIR to Continue Championship Pace
Third place Turner Motorsport heads to Virginia International Raceway in hopes of clinching vital championship points as the competition heats up with just three races remaining in the 2014 Tudor United SportsCar Championship.
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
BMW Team RLL moved on to the next round of the TUDOR championship series at Virginia International Raceway and came home with a strong finish. John Edwards and Dirk Müller finished in third place finish in the No. 56 BMW Z4. The No. 55 BMW Z4 of Bill Auberlen and Andy Priaulx finished fourth.
- Bimmerfest member Dave 20T heads to Jaguar XE World Premier in London
- Bad BMW driver backs into Seinfeld's rare Porsche
- PGA TOUR Player Hunter Mahan Receives BMW i3 After Scoring a Hole-in-One
- BMW Motorrad posts new all-time retail high in July. Sales 8.5% above previous year
- Baja Hungary: MINI to field four MINI ALL4 Racing cars
- M235i in Melbourne Red Rolling on VMR V705s
- Unique BMW wallpapers - From first sketch to final vision
- Unfaithful spouses drive BMWs
- Audi announces pricing for its X1 competitor, the 2015 Q3 crossover
- Self driving cars are here, if you're a complete idiot
- Gunmetal VMR V710s enhance this Alpine white 5 Series
- Alpine White BMW M4 on Copper MORR Wheels MonoForged VS53s
- Vorsteiner's stunning F13 M6
- Is FWD BMW's new best friend? 12 FWD models in the works
- Turner BMW M3 tallies second top-10 of the season at Indy