Model Year 2014 3 Series sedan, wagon and GTs and 4 series coupe rolling off the assembly line starting in July. Get all the details including changes for 2014, pricing and ordering guides here.
The legendary BMW M5 Sedan shattered the Guinness World Record for longest sustained drift at the BMW Performance Center near Greenville, South Carolina on Saturday, May 11, 2013, with BMW Performance Center Instructor Johan Schwartz behind the wheel.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW M4 Coupe Testing with Carbon Ceramic Brakes
We finally have some photos of the BMW M4 Coupe in a color other than black which typically indicates that the car has moved on to pre-production testing.
The F82 M4 Coupe is also showing off some gold brake calipers which have been reserved for the Carbon Ceramic brakes that are found on the current M5 and M6.
Podium at Brands Hatch for DTM champion Bruno Spengler
Following the successful season-opener in Hockenheim (DE), the podium at the second DTM race of the year again featured a BMW driver: BMW Team Schnitzer driver Bruno Spengler (CA) crossed the finish line in second place in the BMW Bank M3 DTM.
The second best-placed BMW driver was Marco Wittmann (DE) from BMW Team MTEK in only his second DTM race. The 23-year-old was fourth in the Ice-Watch BMW M3 DTM, ahead of BMW Team RBM driver Joey Hand (US) in fifth. This marked the best result of both drivers’ DTM careers.
2014 BMW M5 Gets Announced with Optional Competition Packiage
BMW has just announced the changes to the 2014 BMW M5 including the addition of a Competition Package. The Competition Package boosts output by 15 hp to 575 hp in the high-revving V-8 engine, swaps in new coil springs and damper calibrations, stiffer anti-sway bars and more.
The 2014 BMW M5 starts at $90,900 with the newly added Competition Package adding another $7,300 to the price.
BMW F10 5 Series LCI - New Style and Engine Options
Athletic ability, efficiency, compulsive allure, and innovations designed to enhance the driving experience: the BMW 5 Series has always contained the signature ingredients of a best-selling BMW model. Consistently rising sales figures have fortified its position as a global leader in its class. Now, for the 2014 model year, another new chapter in this success story is poised to begin. Precise modifications to the design, the addition of a new inline-6 BMW Advanced Diesel engine for the Sedan, and even more of available equipment all raise the appeal of the BMW 5 Series family a notch higher.
The enhanced, 2014 BMW 5 Series Sedan and 5 Series Gran Turismo will go on sale at Authorized BMW Centers in the US in August, 2013.
BMW has been working on a new 3-Cylinder motor that will be featured in some of their upcoming cars including the petrol engine in the i8. We had a chance to test drive one of the prototype motors and came away pleasantly surprised.
The 5 Series is getting a minor face lift for 2014 and we have a new set of photos to show it off. Take a peek and see what is different on this BMW 5 Series from the 2013 versions.
- Next time in Vegas - Grab a ride in an F30 3 series taxi
- What are people's reactions to you driving a BMW?
- Video: BMW Concept X4 Unveiled at Auto Shanghai 2013
- BMW F32 435i M Sport spied on the Nurburgring During Testing
- BMW Customers Get One-Year Subscription to SiriusXM’s All Access Package
- F30 335i Review: 1500 miles in 7 days
- BMW Perforamnce Driving School - M School (2-day) Review
- Member Spotlight: My First BMW 3 Series F30 M Sport Delivered!
- Are You Already Considering the M235i as Your Next Car?
- iPhone 5 Snap-In Adapter Delayed Until the 3rd Quarter in 2013
- The Value Shopper's Guide to the BMW F30 328i Sedan
- BMW is Kelley Blue Book 'Best Overall Luxury Brand' for 2013
- F30 3 Series Sedan Review - Five days in and loving it
- Latest 2 Series Gran Coupe Rendering - What Do You Think?
- Definitive guide to follow your new BMW from order, to shipping and delivery