Last month BMW had announced their plans to build a new addition to the X line, the X7. The new X7 will be built in the US, at BMW's Spartanburg Plant along with the X3, X4, X5, and X6. There was speculation as to what the X7 would look like and how it would fit into the line up.
The BMW 228i just recently went on sale and BMW has already started refining the packaging of the car to include a Track Handling package that includes the Adaptive M Suspension, BMW Variable Sport Steering, M Sport Brakes and a set of Ultra-high performance, non-run-flat Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires paired with 18" sport wheels.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
First Impressions of the 2015 BMW M4 Convertible in New York
BMW always comes out big at the New York International Auto Show and this year is another stellar year led by the worldwide debut of the 2015 BMW M4 Convertible. We first saw the BMW M4 Convertible in press photos a few weeks ago and it looked good.
In person, the M4 convertible looks even better. You can almost picture yourself taking the car out on a weekend drive and the grin that would be on your face from the driving dynamics and the raspy growl when you put your foot down on the gas pedal.
Demand drives BMW to increase i3 production
BMW officially rolled out their new electric i3 last November, and since then, demand has well exceeded their expectations. According to an article from Bloomberg, to keep up with the demand, BMW has increased production of of the i3 43 percent.
BMW Debuts the 4 Series Gran Coupe at New York in Carbon Black
The all-new 4 Series Gran Coupe is here and it is being shown off at the New York International Auto Show in Carbon Black with an exclusive Ivory interior.
Prices in the US will start at a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $41,225 (including $925 destination & handling) for the 428i Gran Coupe. The 428i xDrive Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $43,225, including destination & handling while the top-of-the-line 435i Gran Coupe will have an MSRP of $46,725, again, including destination & handling.
Initial impressions of the all new BMW X4
BMW officially debuted the newest X model to the world today at the New York Auto Show, the all new BMW X4. The X4 builds on the success of the BMW X family, is built on the X3 chassis, and generally resembles a baby X6.
The BMW X4 will be built in the United States at the Spartanburg factory with a starting price of $48,925 (including destination and handling).
MINI USA Unveils 2015 MINI Countryman with World Premiere at New York Auto Show
The model year 2015 MINI Countryman has pursued its path to success both on and off-road. The first MINI with four doors, a large tailgate, five seats and optional all-wheel drive now gives an additional boost to the brand's advance into the premium compact segment.
BMW eDrive meets BMW xDrive -The BMW Concept X5 eDrive.
The new BMW X5 has already raised efficiency to a whole new level in the world of the luxury Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV). BMW is using the New York International Auto Show 2014 to present what it sees as the logical next step towards bringing about a radical reduction in fuel consumption and emissions in the SAV segment.
Shots of the latest Minis at from the 2014 New York International Auto Show.
The BMW Vision Future Luxury furnishes a long-term outlook on the perception of modern luxury for the BMW. It stands for a forward-looking fusion of exclusivity and innovation, for a driving experience that is emotional and exclusive.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class and GLA are the most beautiful cars
- Borla Exhaust CA looking for R&D partner with 2014 F30 335i
- Mercedes-Benz posts best-selling month ever in March.
- Audi A7, S7, RS7 receive 2014 "All-Star" Award from AUTOMOBILE Magazine
- NHTSA Requires Backup Cameras on all vehicles by 2018
- BMW Group DesignworksUSA designs new metro for Kuala Lumpur.
- New! Hellst XRT V2 Angel Eyes are now available!!
- Audi named Best Value Luxury Brand in America by Vincentric
- 2015 Audi A3 earns IIHS highest safety rating
- Model Year 2015 M6 Coupe, Convertible and Gran Coupe pricing and ordering guides
- Karprice.com Rewards You for Building the Community!
- New Feature: Rate Your BMW Dealer on Bimmerfest.com Now!
- Model Year 2015 7 Series Diesel pricing and ordering Guides - More 2015 info coming
- Ship carrying BMWs may be searching for Malaysia Airlines flight 370
- BMW Group remains firmly on track in 2013