Featuring a return to the inline-6 engine format made famous by BMW M, the all-new, 3.0-liter BMW M3 and M4 engine is approximately 10 kilograms lighter than its V-8 predecessor and packs an even stronger punch.
The BMW 2 series 228i and M235i will be official unveiled at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in early January. While you wait we have the US order and pricing guides to help you put together your 2 series order.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
MINI 2014 Rally Dakar
From 5-18 January 2014, MINI will be lined up with eleven MINI ALL4 Racing, run by the X-raid team, at the Rally Dakar. In 2012 and 2013 the MINI ALL4 Racing was the car to beat at the toughest marathon rally in the world. Frenchman Stéphane Peterhansel won the most recent two Dakar editions at the wheel of the MINI ALL4 Racing.
Next Gen 5 Series Spied
BMW is hard at work developing and testing the 7th generation BMW 5 Series and our spies have caught test mules out on the roadways already.
While the camouflaged tester doesn't show anything too exciting, there are some interesting details as to what is to come. Read on to see what we already know about the next generation 5 Series.
BMW i3 Fails To Get Five-Star Safety Rating
The Euro NCAP recently released their ratings for BMW's new i3 electric car. The real news as that the BMW i3 failed to grab the Euro NCAP five star safety rating.
The big question we have is why did BMW claim they received a top rating in a recent press release? Read more now.
Bimmerfest BMW i3 Test Drive
Bimmerfest had the opportunity to drive the i3 on a winding 40 mile loop through LA, up the iconic Mulholland drive and then to the LA convention center where the i3s would be available for public test drives during the LA Auto Show. Read on to see what we thought of BMW's first EV.
BMW must be really excited about the all new 2 Series to put together this launch film for the car. Watch as the M235i races on and off the streets while pulling some controlled stunts for the camera. Get ready for the 2014 M235i.
BMW annouced the next generation F80 M3 sedan and F82 M4 coupe. These latest M cars are built on the 3 and 4 series platforms respectively. Sharing a twin turbo 6 cylinder engine and a light weight chassis the 5th generation M3 and all new M4 live up to their heritage.
- Audi introduces the technologically advanced 2015 A3 Lineup
- Dinan Launches New Ultra Light Forged Wheel For M5/M6
- BMW launches new holiday gift ideas.
- Audi A5 Wins 2014 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Award
- PartMyRide - Buy Used OEM BMW Parts Online
- Many American drivers think government unfairly placed bets on EV over Clean Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Picks Up a "Golden Steering Wheel"
- Generation Y Really Wants To Drive After All
- Guten Appetit - EssZimmer at BMW Welt earns Michelin Star
- Dr. Friedrich Eichiner on BMW's Performance In The Third Quarter and Beyond
- Audi Sales On A Roll - 34 Month Record
- BMW M5 Ring Taxi Crash
- 8 States announce bold initiative to put 3.3m EVs on the road by 2025
- The Ultimate F30 Technical Information Source
- Production 2014 X4 Spied EXPOSED