Vorsteiner brings us another stunning looking M4. This one doesn't shout at you, but it still grabs your attention. Mineral Gray with the addition of a Vorsteiner GTS carbon front spoiler and a set of 19" V-FF 103 forged wheels.
Audi must be doing something right, exceeding previous year sales in February, achieving record US sales in the January and March numbers should be out soon. It looks like they are going to be giving BMW some serious competition for the the number one premium brand sales spot .
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
The BMW X5 xDrive40e, BMW's First Ever Plug-in Hybrid Sports Activity Vehicle
The BMW X5 xDrive40e, the company’s first plug-in hybrid Sports Activity Vehicle, charts the next chapter of BMW’s ongoing EfficientDynamics initiative. Benefitting from the groundbreaking work by BMW i on electromobility, combining a gas engine with an electric motor.
BMW Team RLL misses out on podium in Sebring
Lucas Luhr (DE), John Edwards (US) and Jens Klingmann (DE) finished fourth in the GTLM class for BMW Team RLL in the 12 Hours of Sebring (US), the second round of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship (USCC).
BMW UDE: Car Control Clinic taught behind the wheel of the M3, M4 and M235i
BMW is launching the Ultimate Driving Experience, a nationwide tour that will offer dynamic behind-the-wheel driving programs. Within the Ultimate Driving Experience, or UDE, is BMW’s Car Control Clinic.
BMW's first electric vehicle: A BMW 1602e built in 1972
Today, BMW i sets yet another benchmark with it`s visionary electric vehicles like the BMW i3. But the first development of BMW electric vehicles already took place in 1972 with the BMW 1602e.
The new X1 is coming! Final next generation F48 X1 test mules spotted
The final test mules of the next generation X1, chassis code F48, were spied testing on the Nurburgring and in the Swedish snow. This means we should be getting close to seeing it in the sheet metal.
Dubai Police Force adds BMW i8 to fleet of super cars
Dubai police announced that the i8 has now officially joined their police fleet. The i8 is to be the first hybrid sports car to operate in the their fleet of fast cars. Some of their other rather quick police cruisers include a Ferrari FF, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
BMW Team RLL unveiled their commemorative livery on both BMW Z4 GTLM machines for the 63rd Annual 12 Hours of Sebring. The race marks the 40th anniversary of BMW’s first major sports car race victory in the US.
- BMW Motorrad Achieves Highest-Ever February Sales
- BMW i Remote first car app for Apple Watch
- M6 GT3 out testing in Monteblanco
- New tires from Goodyear could get your BMW i3 charged
- AC Schnitzer Racing Aerodynamics for M4 premiered at Geneva Motor Show
- BMW hands over some M4 keys to DTM drivers Wittmann and Farfus
- World Premier of the X6 by AC Schnitzer at the Geneva Motor Show
- BMW Motorrad celebrates 10 podiums in the "Motorcycle of the Year 2015" awards
- All-Around Talent with Individual Style: The MINI Countryman Park Lane
- AC Schnitzer presents the new AC1 Wheel Generation
- Arcades' test drive and thoughts on the 2015 M4.
- BMW presents “Vehicular Small Cell” at Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona.
- BMW Motorsport and Shell race together in the DTM, USCC and the “Green Hell”.
- 2015 American Cancer Society Relay for Life--Chance to Win a 1 Day M School
- BMW targets Tesla with i5 EV built on next gen 5 series platform