While I don't think the BMW i3 and the Tesla Model S actually compete, or even have much in common other than the fact that they are electric, It's interesting to read what drivers of other EVs think about the i3 after a some time behind the wheel.
The Battle of the Bimmers is back in 2014 and once again includes early entry into the show to get your car ready to be judged. Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show, Classic, Modified and more. Click through to learn how to enter your BMW now.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Fast 3 Series Showdown: M3 vs Alpina D3
Autocar gets their hands on two very fast versions of the BMW 3 Series: the 425 horsepower BMW M3 and the 345 horsepower Alpina D3 Diesel. Which should you pic to satisfy your need for speed.
BMW M4 in a ditch - totaled or not?
Another day another new M4 crashed. This time around the drive got a little pedal happy and slide off into a ditch, or mini Grand Canyon.
This isn't the first time we've seen someone lose control of their brand new M car. The real damage is to the front suspension, engine and steering. Do you think it is totaled?
GSR Autosport First M4 ECU Tune: +50whp +50wtq mid range on 91 Octane!!
GSR Autosport in conjunction with our technical partners, Jailbreak Tuning, are proud to offer the very first ECU flash for the 2015 BMW M4. Results yielded +50whp +50wtq mid range on 91 Octane!!
BMW Team RLL results from the Brickyard Grand Prix
Despite both BMW Team RLL Z4 GTLM machines showing speed in practice and taking their turn leading today’s Brickyard Grand Prix, the 2.75-hour race ended with neither car reaching the Indianapolis Motor Speedway podium.
Elvis' BMW 507 on Dispaly at the BMW Museum
BMW has announced that from July 24th to August 10th, Elvis' BMW 507 will be on display at the BMW Museum. This is rare opportunity to see a piece of history but it's a short window and you have to be in Germany to see it.
One-of-a-Kind BMW i8 Concours d’Elegance Edition to be Auctioned off at Pebble Beach
BMW is set to auction off a one-of-a-kind 2014 BMW i8 Concours d’Elegance Edition during the weekend of the 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. If you want to own one of the first BMW i8s in the country, this is your chance to jump to the front of the line and get a truly unique version of the car at the same time.
The 2014 BMW i8 Concours d’Elegance Edition will feature BMW Individual Frozen Grey Metallic exterior paint. The unique interior will boast Dalbergia Brown leather upholstery, which is tanned using dye derived from plant extracts. The upholstery is accented with stitching in BMW i Blue.
Shots of the new X4 on the roads around Bilbao, Spain.
BMW is still hard at work with the upcoming revision to the 7 Series line-up. This time we catch the car out on public roadways with a little less camo but still very much covered up. Look for more breaking news in the coming months.
- Tesla reveals the Model 3, BMW 3 Series rival.
- 400 hp 4 cylinder Mercedes-Benz engine could be coming
- Turner BMW with hard fought comeback comeback in Mobil 1 Sports Car Gran Prix
- F30 BMW 328i Meets VMR Flow Formed V810s
- 2015 3 Series GT and 4 Series Coupe: Standard equipment, pricing change
- Dinan Launches Free Flow Exhaust For The F32 435i
- Santa Ana Resident is Lucky Winner of First SoCal BMW Motorcycle Dealer Sweepstakes
- BMW Motorrad Race Trophy: Riders from Canada and Spain move to the fore
- BMW Maintenance Program revised 7/1/2014 - 2nd owners get dropped
- Why I almost pulled the trigger on a BMW I3 - But didn't
- Prior Design's Wide Body for F06 and M6 Gran Coupe
- Audi set multiple U.S. sales records in June
- Uneventful Six Hours at the Glen for BMW Team RLL
- Audi Tops BMW in 2014 Total Quality Awards
- GM recall now up to 29 million vehicles - Infographic show the size of GM problem