A closer look at the stunning BMW 2002 Concept from the 2016 Concours d'Elegance Villa d'Este in Italy.
To mark the 30th anniversary of this automotive icon this summer, BMW M is launching the exclusive special edition of the BMW M3 "30 Years M3".
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
2016 BMW X1 Earns “Top Safety Pick+” from IIHS
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety today named the 2016 BMW X1 a “Top Safety Pick+”, the Institute’s highest rating.
The UK Gets Individual Exterior Paint Program for the i8
Adding some excitement to the rather bland choice of colors currently available for the i8, BMW UK gets a few more vibrant options with the Individual Exterior Paint Program.
Recall on X3 ISOFIX Child Tethers - 188,670 vehicles affected
BMW has issued a voluntary safety recall for certain F25 X3s produced from July 2010 to April 15, 2016 and F26 vehicles produced from April 2014 to April 15, 2016.
The BimmerWorld 500,000 mile E46 3 Series
500k miles is a long journey for a BMW, actually for any vehicle really. Most cars would have given up mechanically, or maybe even lost the fight against the elements long before.
BMW rolls out the 2002 Homage at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este
The BMW Group has created a very special car for this year's Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este to pay tribute to one of the most significant models in its history.
Four stages, 1000 miles and the BMW 328 - Mille Miglia 2016.
The Mille Miglia was the toughest endurance race in the world for three decades. Since 1988, it has been held as a reliability and regularity race for historic automobiles.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
The 2017 BMW i3 will offering more than 50% increased battery capacity. For 2017 the BMW i3 (94 Ah) has a capacity of 33 kilowatt hours (kWh) thanks to the higher energy density of the lithium ion cells.
- Tesla is shooting for some big production numbers in 2018
- International Mini Meeting 2016 will take place in Belgium
- Tesla Tests Their HEPA Filter and Bioweapon Defense Mode
- 2016 BMW M Award announced - A new BMW M2 Coupé will go to the best MotoGP™ Qualifier
- BMW Motorsport interviews: An interview with BMW DTM driver Maxime Martin
- BMW Recall Campaign No. 16V-071: Driver’s Front Air Bag Module
- Two MINI ALL4 Racing finish out the Sealine Rally on the podium
- The BMW Cruise M Bike Limited Edition, a tribute to new BMW M2 Coupe.
- No BMW M2 Convertible in the cards
- Three MINI ALL4 Racing placed in top five after two stages of 2016 Sealine Rally
- An interview with Martin Tomczyk: “It is always exciting.”
- BMW Group Launches Car Sharing Service “ReachNow” in Seattle
- An interview with Tom Blomqvist: “I know what to expect in the DTM in 2016.”
- Faraday Future breaks ground on $1B eletric vehicle factory
- Tesla's Model S gets some freshening up.