It was only a matter of time until someone took it upon themselves to turn a car into a real life transformer and luckily for us - it was a BMW enthusiast in Turkey who made it happen. Get a look at the photos and video of the car in action!
The seventh generation of the BMW 5 Series will be built at BMW Group Plant Dingolfing in Lower Bavaria.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Tons of character - Budget build BMW 2002
I love cars like this, kind of ratty looking but still demonstrating some style. For this video, they hopped in this scary yet lovable 2002.
Clive Owen Returns to BMW Films with The Escape
BMW Films returns on October 23rd featuring Clive Owen once again. Clive Owen stared in the critically acclaimed original series "The Hire" in 2001-2002. The new short named "The Escape" will premiere at 6:00 PM EST on BMWFilms.com.
BMW M2 Coupe voted “Best new design of 2016”
The BMW M2 Coupe was voted the “Best new design of 2016” in the compact cars category of the “autonis” poll conducted by “auto motor und sport”.
BMW, VW and ChargePoint Announce Completion of EV Express Charging Corridors
Electric vehicle (EV) drivers can now travel the most heavily-trafficked corridors on the East and West Coasts of the United States with the installation of 95 new DC Fast charging stations.
BMW's New E-Car Strategy
Sales of BMW i3 models has stagnated a bit, heck, in 2015 their sales just ticked over the 24,000 mark. BMW is looking to make some EV market strategy changes.
RW Carbon - BMW M235i Photoshoot
Since their debut in 2014, the F22 and F23 have become one of the most popular driver's cars in the world. With its aggressive looks and sporty feel it is a perfect enthusiast car.
To make this BMW F22 M235i in Alpine White stand out the owner went with a full carbon fiber package from RW Carbon. This includes: Performance style front lip, Exotic Tuning style CF diffuser, carbon fiber mirror caps, Performance style CF trunk spoiler and carbon fiber side skirt extensions.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
The 5 Series Gran Turismo nears production and we get a shot of the interior as well. Judging from the proportions the next generation 5 Series GT drops some of the buik and adopts sleeker design.
- Top Gear Review: Entry-level Tesla Model S 60D
- Cadillac announces the V-Performance Academy - 2-day training with all 2017 V-Series
- The new Audi A5 and S5 Sportback
- Audi five-cylinder engine turns 40
- Screwing around with cars will outlast electrification revolution
- The Grid Girls of the 2016 Moscow DTM
- 40 years after winning the Production TT: Helmut Dähne does a lap of honour at IOM
- Born on the racetrack – the BMW M Collection.
- Some Audis will know when traffic lights will turn green - BMW get on this!
- Ford GT - The Return To Le Mans
- icona creates the first titanium bodied supercar.
- New details on Tesla 100Kw Model S and X
- Ford is building fully autonomous ride hailing service by 2021
- Cadillac gives a look at their future design language with the Escala
- Mercedes-Benz starts the second half of the year with best ever sales