Tesla is killing it in the high end large luxury car segment. Their Model S third quarter sales have beaten both the BMW 7 Series and the Mercedes S Class, combined. Sales of the Tesla Model 3 reached 9,156 for the third quarter alone.
BMW Motorrad’s VISION NEXT 100 rolled silently into the Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Air Center looking as if it had just rolled off the set of the movie Tron.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
10 things you need to know about the new 5 Series from Carwow
The 2017 5 Series is an entirely new vehicle built from the ground up to be launched in 2017. Based on the CLAR platform that underpins the 7 Series the new 5 is the most advanced 5 series ever built. This quick video runs down 10 things you need to know about the 5.
Charging ahead - MINI goes electric (Hybrid)
MINI has finally introduced the first plug-in hybrid model the British premium brand. This hybrid MINI will soon be a reality, with series development process for the car almost complete. The final car will featured a combustion engine with an electric motor for the first time in a MINI.
Side-by-side: New BMW 5 Series vs Cadillac CTS
Next up in our comparison series is the G30 5 Series versus the Cadillac CTS. The US based rival has some unique angular styling but we would most likely give the edge to the 5 Series in this round.
Tell us what you think about the two and why!
Side-by-side: New BMW 5 Series vs Audi A6
In our second comparison, we pit the new BMW 5 Series versus the Audi A6. The Audi has some unique styling that puts the 5 Series in a serious fight to see what midsize sedan will get the opportunity to park in your garage.
Do you prefer the all new BMW 5 Series or the Audi A6?
BMW Released Remote Start System for 5 Series and X5 Owners!
BMW now offering a new after sales Remote Engine Start (REns) system for the F10 5 Series and F15 X5. The new BMW remote engine start is the perfect solution for those who prefer to warm up, or cool down their car before setting out on their journey.
The system utilizes your existing key fob and is activated with three presses of the lock button. The system first checks with the vehicle to make sure it is safe to start before remotely starting.
Side-by-side: New BMW 5 Series vs New Mercedes E Class
The new 5 Series looks a bit more fresh now with its updated styling. Is it enough to keep up with the competition though? We'll start with the Mercedes E-Class in this side-by-side.
The E-Class is pretty stylish inside and out. Which of the two gets more style points?
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
BMW's vision for the future of Motorrad looks like it came right off the set of Tron. The BMW Vision NEXT 100 bike is a study in alternative materials, human-machine interface, and Avant-garde design.
- New Air Bag recall for 98,000 X5 Passenger Airbags
- BMW Motorrad announces the new BMW K 1600 GT.
- The new BMW S 1000 RR, S 1000 R and S 1000 XR.
- BMW Privateer Drivers Race for Pirelli World Challenge Championships at Laguna Seca
- BMW USA Presents the New BMW Cruise e-Bike for 2016 Collection
- BMW Rocks the Desert at Desert Trip Festival in Coachella Valley
- BMW Heads Toward Automated Driving with Next Generation 5 Series
- BMW Group Achieves Best-Ever August Global Sales - Up 5.7% from 2015
- BMW Explained: Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go Function
- Five startups chosen to enter BMW Group Innovation Lab
- BMW Explained: Dynamic Cruise Control Functionality in Your BMW
- Three more champions on the BMW S 1000 RR
- It was a tough weekend for BMW at the Hungaroring DTM
- Turner Motorsport takes their M6 GT3 to the podium at COTA
- 2017 Bolt EV offers 238 miles of range