BMW officially debuted the newest X model to the world today at the New York Auto Show, the all new BMW X4. The X4 builds on the success of the BMW X family, is built on the X3 chassis, and generally resembles a baby X6.
More action from the Nürburgring! This time, it was a next gen X6 that was spied in testing around the popular German circuit. The X6 was still wearing half camo, but it looks previous gen in the middle, with some definite changes to the front as well as the rear.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW eDrive meets BMW xDrive -The BMW Concept X5 eDrive.
The new BMW X5 has already raised efficiency to a whole new level in the world of the luxury Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV). BMW is using the New York International Auto Show 2014 to present what it sees as the logical next step towards bringing about a radical reduction in fuel consumption and emissions in the SAV segment.
BMW comes home with third podium finish at Long Beach
In the third race of the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, BMW took home a third podium finish. BMW teams finished second and sixth in Long Beach (US). John Edwards (US) and Dirk Müller (DE) scored their first podium of the season, racing the number 56 BMW Z4 GTLM to second place.
Frozen in time: An Abandoned BMW Dealer in Canada
In 1988, Citation Motors, a BMW Dealership in Ontario, shut its doors with little explanation. The simple answer seems to be that the dealership had its concession license revoked, but nobody seems to be able to track down why exactly.
VIDEO: BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe in motion
The new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe combines the sleek look and sporty character of the 4 Series Coupe with the functionality provided by four-doors with a spacious, flexible luggage compartment.
The 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe arrives in the US in early summer of 2014 with two engine choices. The 428i Gran Coupe will feature BMW's award-winning 240hp TwinPower Turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder while the 435i Gran Coupe will be powered by the much-lauded 300hp TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six.
Recalled: 156K N55 powered BMWs for VANOS issues
BMW is recalling 156,137 vehicles powered by the 6 cylinder N55 for issues with the VANOS bolts.
BMW at the 13th Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
With several Asian and Chinese premieres, BMW is using this year’s Beijing International Automotive Exhibition from 20 to 29 April 2014 to present an array of compelling production models which are geared to meeting present-day customer requirements and in some cases usher in all-new market segments.
Take a closer look at BMW M's latest creation, the M4 Convertible. Shots of the M4 convertible on the road, and a look at it's interior and exterior.
BMW has been quick to release the M3 and M4 variants with the M4 convertible taking it's turn to smile for the cameras at the 2014 New York International Auto Show today. You should get out to the show and see it for yourself.
- NHTSA Requires Backup Cameras on all vehicles by 2018
- BMW Group DesignworksUSA designs new metro for Kuala Lumpur.
- New! Hellst XRT V2 Angel Eyes are now available!!
- Audi named Best Value Luxury Brand in America by Vincentric
- 2015 Audi A3 earns IIHS highest safety rating
- Model Year 2015 M6 Coupe, Convertible and Gran Coupe pricing and ordering guides
- Karprice.com Rewards You for Building the Community!
- New Feature: Rate Your BMW Dealer on Bimmerfest.com Now!
- Model Year 2015 7 Series Diesel pricing and ordering Guides - More 2015 info coming
- Ship carrying BMWs may be searching for Malaysia Airlines flight 370
- BMW Group remains firmly on track in 2013
- BMW S1000RR Land Speed Racer Valerie Thompson Ready For 2014.
- A BMW enthusiast and his E30 M3
- BMW increases engine production by 400,000
- Better fast than hard - the latest AC Schnitzer suspension developments