Here's a good rumor that's floating around the internets, M2 GTS! Maybe, possibly, an M2 without all those bits you just don't need.
This Sparkling Graphite E92 M3 Competition Package owner got major upgrades from RW Carbon. Arkym style front carbon fiber lip spoiler with matching rear diffuser and a carbon fiber trunk spoiler. The results are a subtle but noticeable visual improvement!
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
a-workx drops their 560hp stage 2 M4
This M4 isnít a GTS, but itís got a bunch of power, roll cage and a bunch of other goodies to give it a leg up on the track.
Introducing the 2016 BMW M5 Pure Metal Silver Limited Edition
The BMW M Division has developed the exclusive, 50 units produced for the US only, BMW M5 Pure Metal Silver Limited Edition. The high performance business sedan, featuring the unique paint color Pure Metal Silver has an increased power output of 600 hp and maximum torque of 516 lb-ft.
Join BMW at Pebble Beach
If you are planning hitting up the Pebble Beach Concours this year, here's you chance to see some beautiful cars and hang out at the BMW Villa.
BMW 4 Series LCI is coming - Spy pics
BMW decided that itís time for the 4 Series Coupe to get the same face lift and equipment updated treatment as the 3 Series got last year. The face lift, or LCI as BMW likes to call it includes updates to the lighting, bumper and interiors. Perhaps an engine power bump as well.
The 4 Series LCI will come in 2017 as a 2018 model year. The 2017 4 Series was just released so it is going be about a year until we get the official 4 Series LCI details.
China gets an exclusive 1 Series sedan
The BMW Group and BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. (BBA) will further explore the premium compact segment in China with the BMW 1 Series Sedan.
G-Power pushes the M4 GTS to 615-HP
The M4 GTS already starts out with a pretty strong 493 horsepower and 443 torques, but that's not nearly enough for a car with orange accents.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
Spied for the first time the BMW 4 Series LCI coupe. Due in 2017 as a model year 2018 the 4 series LCI gets bumper updates, equipment updates and a 3 cylinder engine potentially.
- Top Gear star Chris Evans throws in the towel after one season
- BMW M1 Procar Racers Join F1 in Spielberg
- Tesla Model S sets a new record at Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- Volkswagen bets big on electric cars to make up for diesel scandal
- Porsche unveils the new Panamera
- Italian Baja successfully completed with Stage wins and top ten placings for MINI
- Complete MY 2017 X5 M (F85) and X6 M (F86) Pricing and Ordering Guides
- Mercedes-AMG Unleashes the GT R!
- Dream shots and dream cars. Hole-in-one gets golfer a BMW M760Li xDrive
- Limited time Friends and Family 25% off sale on BMW Lifestyle and Accessories
- BMW 2017 7 Series Remote Control Parking
- MY 2017 BMW M2: Order and Pricing Guides
- 2017 Model Year BMW Pricing and Ordering Guides
- Ever forget your kid in the car? GMC's new feature will punch you if it happens.
- Mercedes-Benz invests Billions in Green Tech - All models will be electrified