May 2, 2009 - Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club
This year we celebrate the 10th annual Bimmerfest show in the incredible city of Santa Barbara, CA on May 2, 2009 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM! We are happy to be moving the show to the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet club and expect to have the biggest and best show this year.
In 2008, Bimmerfest blew by all expectations and attracted approximately 2,000 BMWs and roughly 6,000 total attendees! In addition to our incredible crowd, the 2008 show also featured the largest display of BMW products including a showing from the BMW Performance Driving School coming all the way from Greer, SC! This year, you can once again expect to be exposed to the latest and greatest products from BMW and BMW aftermarket tuners as well as exceptional presentations from some of the leading tuners in the BMW industry!
Mark your calendars today and start making plans to come to the most anticipated car show of the year, Bimmerfest 2009 Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks! More details including the online registration for the show will be coming shortly so keep checking back at http://www.BimmerfestEvents.com or reading on the Bimmerfest 2009 Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks Discussion Forums!
See the Current Registration Statistics!
Visit www.falkentire.com to learn more!
Check out the details on Nitto Tire's NT05 right now!
Check out www.activeautowerke.com right now to learn more!
Check out www.vf-engineering.com right now to learn more!
Check out www.HorsepowerFreaks.com right now to see more!
We have listened to the feedback from everyone who has been attending the show for the past nine years and are extremely happy to move the show in 2009 to the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club!The new location is located at:
Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club
3375 Foothill Road #1200
Carpinteria, CA 93013
This new location offers grass parking and alleviates the traffic problems in the past with the show being located directly off the highway! Take a look at the pictures below to get an ideas as to the location for 2009. We look forward to seeing you on May 2nd!
- What is it?: This is the tenth annual Bimmerfest Event and is bound to be the largest yet! Last year over 2,000 BMWs made it to the show and more than 6,000 people checked out the sights and sounds. Register online today and start making your plans to attend the best BMW show in all the land. There is a $20.00 per car entrance fee the day of the show.
- When: Saturday, May 2nd, 2009
Rain or Shine
- Where: Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club, 3334 Via Real, Carpinteria, CA 93013
- Entry Fee:
- Beisan Systems (Vanos Solutions)
- BMW of Monrovia
- G-Power North America
- Premier Protective Films
- Bimmerfest East 2014 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport
- Bimmerfest 2014 California Sponsored by ESS Tuning
- Bimmerfest East 2013 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport
- Bimmerfest 2013 California Sponsored by ESS Tuning
- Bimmerfest East 2012 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport
- Bimmerfest 2012 California Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest East 2011
- Bimmerfest 2011 California Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest 2010 California Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest 2009 Santa Barbara Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest 2008 Santa Barbara Sponsored by www.horsepowerfreaks.com