Last year's show was an incredible event showing off approximately 2,000 BMWs including some amazing jems such as Michael Quinn's vintage 507 model. In addition to a great turnout by attendees, there were some incredible displays from sponsors including HorsepowerFreaks, BMW Northa America, Brembo/Race Technologies, Active Autowerke, Falken Tire, Nitto Tire, VF Engineering and many, many more.
Set aside May 22, 2010 on your calendar and start getting ready for the trip; Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks is going to a be a great time!
Date / Time: May 22, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show -- $10 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free
Register for Bimmerfest 2010 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks now!
See the registration statistics for Bimmerfest 2010 sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks!
Why is the event no longer in the Santa Barbara area?
The simple answer is that there is no where in the Santa Barbara area that can support the size of the show anymore. We thought we had found an answer with last year's venue (the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club) but they have told us that they cannot support a show as big as Bimmerfest in the Spring/Summer months. We looked at numerous options but it simply came down to the fact that there were no locations that could support Bimmerfest.
Why move it to the Rose Bowl?
The original plan was to have the show at the same venue as 2009 which turned out to not work out. We were told late into the year and worked incredibly hard to locate and find new venues to support the show. Finding a venue large enough to support Bimmerfest and one that had availability proved more difficult than anticipated but we did end up finding an opening at the Rose Bowl for May 22, 2010. This location can support the traffic levels that are needed for the show as well as the amount of space required to have the largest BMW show in North America. In addition to that, the Rose Bowl is a National Historic Landmark that provides an excellent back drop for a show as great at Bimmerfest!
- Best of Show
- 1st Place Classic
- 2nd Place Classic
- 3rd Place Classic
- 1st Place Modified
- 2nd Place Modified
- 3rd Place Modified
- 1st Place Stock
- 2nd Place Stock
- 3rd Place Stock
- Furthest Traveled to Bimmerfest
- Highest Mileage BMW
Active Autowerke Battle of the Bimmers -- Primary Window Placard
Active Autowerke Battle of the Bimmers -- Additional Window Placard for More Mods
Visit www.activeautowerke.com to learn more about products from Active Autowerke!
BMW late Model service and maintenance
presented by Nick Czerula from Bentley Publishers
Nick Czerula, Automotive editor, will give a presentation on the pros and cons of condition based service (CBS), as used on late model BMWs. Find out what is and isnít monitored by CBS, are the intervals realistic and when to service items not covered by CBS.
Repairing new generation engines will also be discussed along with common problems.
An open forum Q&A session on other BMW tech topics will take place after the presentation.
From Top Level to Your Level
presented by Jaime Trimble & Gary Cogis from Brembo / Race Technologies
Brembo "The World Leader in Braking Technology" - With over 400 engineers, Brembo designs and manufactures the most technologically advanced braking systems in the world. Brembo has recently introduced GT-R, the finest high performance aftermarket braking system ever engineered for production cars.
For those of you with a passion for performance donít miss our free tech session during the event "From Top Level to Your Level". Also, visit the Brembo booth to see the full line of Brembo High Performance braking products designed just for you. We look forward to seeing you there.
"REMUS Sport Exhaust" Q & A
presented by Duffy Collin & Mollie Wagner from Remus
ĎTop 7 Advantages' / REMUS Sport Exhaust
- World's largest mfr. of aftermarket Automobile Sport Exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati (m/c's) and numerous private label brands, allowing them access to shared factory CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations, power and sound testing in a highly sophisticated Audio Dyno Test Cell. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, w/ no complimentary modifications.
- Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.
- An appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, "Hey look at me, I'm a Race System," but indeed, performs like one.
- Full stainless steel construction; 304 bodies and piping, 441 st/less steel tips; every unit specific w/ regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.
- (Retailer Advantage): Three (3) year unlimited mileage warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- (Retailer Advantage): a) Major race sponsorships World-Wide from Baja Off Road, to Formula One; b) Numerous attractive P.O.P. displays and materials available; c) Vast selection of branded clothing and peripheral items available in the REMUS catalog; d) Ongoing enthusiast specific magazine advertising; e) Continual brand awareness promotions by North American distributor, REMUS Dist'n / MaxMOTO Inc.; f) Online Sound Files accurately depict actual sound of over a hundred different specific mode
Deep, rich and throaty "REMUS Sound" in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. H.P. increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage enhancements can be experienced as well.
Peake Research is the leading manufacturer of hand-held diagnostic tools for BMWs, and has been dedicated to serving the BMW community for over twenty years. The 'Peake Tool' remains the industry standard scan and reset tool for the do-it-yourselfer and professional alike. Whether you need to reset oilservice and inspection lights or solve an engine or airbag warning light issue, Peake is there for you.
Long time supporters of the BMWCCA, you've probably seen Peake products in Roundel Magazine, as well as a host of other automotive periodicals. Additionally, their tools have been endorsed by and featured in most major service manuals, including those of Robert Bentley Publishing.
Peake products are available directly or through a network of authorized resellers. To learn more about the Peake Tool, or to order one for yourself, visit their website - www.r5tool.com.
Visit www.stoptech.com to learn more!
Visit www.esstuning.com to learn more!
Visit www.vorsteiner.com to learn more!
Check out the details on Nitto Tire's NT05 right now!
Visit www.modbargains.com to learn more!
Check out www.HorsepowerFreaks.com right now to see more!
- What is it?: Bimmerfest is back and better than ever for 2010!
- When: May 22nd, 2010
Rain or Shine
- Where: The Rose Bowl, 1001 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena, CA 91103
Become a sponsor today!
- AE Performance
- Alexander Imports
- AP Racing / Stillen
- Avus Autosport featuring Dinan
- Bavarian Exclusive
- Beverly Hills BMW
- Blue Star Parking
- BMW Car Club of America
- Clutch Masters
- Crevier BMW
- Croftgate USA
- DDM Tuning
- Detail Addict
- Dice Electronics
- DPE Wheels
- Evolution Racewerks
- Forgiato Wheels
- GLARE North America
- HP Autowerks, Inc.
- HRE Performance Wheels
- Ireland Engineering
- KONI Shock Absorbers
- KW Suspensions
- Linea Corse
- Miller Performance
- Pacific BMW
- Pelican Parts
- Race Technologies / Brembo
- Remus Sport Exhaust
- RPI - Race Precision, Inc.
- Savini Forged Wheels
- Speed Ventures
- Stealth Auto
- Superior Design Werkes
- The Bimmer Doctor
- Toyo Tires
- Wavetrac® Differentials
- wek'sos industries
- Yokohama Tire
- Bimmerfest East 2016
- Bimmerfest 2016 California Sponsored by ESS Tuning
- Bimmerfest East 2015
- Bimmerfest 2015 California Sponsored by ESS Tuning
- Bimmerfest East 2014 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport
- Bimmerfest 2014 California Sponsored by ESS Tuning
- Bimmerfest East 2013 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport
- Bimmerfest 2013 California Sponsored by ESS Tuning
- Bimmerfest East 2012 Sponsored by Turner Motorsport
- Bimmerfest 2012 California Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest East 2011
- Bimmerfest 2011 California Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest 2010 California Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest 2009 Santa Barbara Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
- Bimmerfest 2008 Santa Barbara Sponsored by www.horsepowerfreaks.com