Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > 77 320i's Profile > Albums

the beginning of what i thought was going to be a "mild" restoration . . .
Freshly bored matching numbers engine block...i began thinking that .25+ stock cast OEM pistons would work best because the cylinder walls were not...
my 18 yr old removing the clear-coat that was peeling . . .
This is after dismantling the front end and pulling the wheels...i then sprayed the underside, the wheel wells, and the engine compartment with a...
Engine Compartment after Cleaning it with Purple Power . . . 08 30 2009
After driving nearly 3k miles . . . we blew a head on the way home . . . this is the car in my driveway after pulling the engine and transmission . ....
At Venice Beach . . . i had owned the car about at hour when this picture was taken the summer of 2009 . . .
My BMW in its Rodeo Drive Driveway Interior Doors
My BMW in its Rodeo Drive Driveway the Interior
My BMW in its Rodeo Drive Driveway