PDA

View Full Version : Jon Sibal: Your car's on the cover!!!! PBMW

Jon Shafer
06-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Sick, sick, sick!!!

Jon Shafer
06-10-2005, 03:33 PM
There was a 'Boost Junky' @ Bimmerfest this year...

http://jon.bimmerfest.com/pbmw/pbmwcover.jpg

AsianImage
06-10-2005, 03:50 PM
WOW! VERY NICE!

Impressive!

BMWenthusiast
06-10-2005, 10:53 PM
very cool.

SpeedFreak!
06-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Sick, sick, sick!!!

So Jon... is that your car? Are you Jon "Sibal"? That car is over the top! :thumbup:
I must see/hear that beast in person... I'm going to need one of those pills for premature-... :D

Jon Shafer
06-10-2005, 11:38 PM
So Jon... is that your car? Are you Jon "Sibal"? That car is over the top!
I must see/hear that beast in person... I'm going to need one of those pills for premature-...
Actually, that's a different Jon. I saw Jon Sibal lurking here earlier today before
I made that post...

:eeps:

SpeedFreak!
06-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Thanks for clearing that up... His car is freakin awsome! Is he on the West coast?

jonsibal
06-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Actually, that's a different Jon. I saw Jon Sibal lurking here earlier today before
I made that post...

:eeps:

haha, I do frequent this board often. After such a fun time I had at the fest, I find myself checking for more info on the '06 Bimmerfest :)

Jon, thank you sir for posting that. I just got my advance copy and I'm very happy to be sharing this issue with the great b-fest coverage. Its great that they also have a picture of "the man" responsible for the event- you deserve that. You gotta sign my copy if ever you're in town man. :thumbup:

Thanks for clearing that up... His car is freakin awsome! Is he on the West coast?

Thanks for the kind words. Yes , west side here... actually just about an hour north of you :)

SpeedFreak!
06-11-2005, 11:16 AM
haha, I do frequent this board often. After such a fun time I had at the fest, I find myself checking for more info on the '06 Bimmerfest :)

Jon, thank you sir for posting that. I just got my advance copy and I'm very happy to be sharing this issue with the great b-fest coverage. Its great that they also have a picture of "the man" responsible for the event- you deserve that. You gotta sign my copy if ever you're in town man. :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words. Yes , west side here... actually just about an hour north of you :)

Sweeeeet... dude, seriously the nicest E36 I have ever seen! I am excited to see and hear this thing in person... do you have a place you frequent? A place you go to "race"? Are there any upcoming events that you will be attending? Send me a PM if you don't want the rest of the world to know... since you're a Rock Star and all... :thumbup: It might be difficult to have a good time surrounded by paparazzi! ;)

aDoBo
12-16-2005, 01:50 AM
was randomly browsin online stuff and i found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=urioWGr-XFA&search=M3

Jon Sibal himself.