PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

joeydosh
06-11-2005, 12:39 PM
I traded the touring (325 sport wagon) which I bought two weeks ago for the X3. :yikes: I so wish I had driven the X3 first -- I'm in LOVE with it! :thumbup: Anyone know where I can get a rear seat cover from?

Woody
06-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Sweet! Welcome to X3 ownership!!

JG
06-11-2005, 03:47 PM
I traded the touring (325 sport wagon) which I bought two weeks ago for the X3. :yikes: I so wish I had driven the X3 first -- I'm in LOVE with it! :thumbup: Anyone know where I can get a rear seat cover from?

How does it compare with the wagon - handling wise?

joeydosh
06-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Personally, I think the handling is far superior to the wagon. For some reason, I felt like I was having trouble keeping the wagon on the road. Of course, the ride is a little rougher in the X3. History is that until Memorial Day weekend I owned an 04 325 sedan which I loved but wasn't practical for my lifestyle. So, I switched to the wagon and just couldn't deal with it. :rolleyes: After twenty four hours I knew it was a mistake and so I worked diligently to correct it :thumbdwn: Of course anything can be resolved for a price! :bawling: The wagon was heavier in the back than the sedan. The X3 seems more balanced to me.