PDA

View Full Version : Car Cover for 2005 M3...Any suggestions

troymerritt
06-20-2005, 10:36 AM
I have a 2005 M3 and I am in dire need of an outdoor/indoor car cover. Any suggestions. I am a soldier and I spend lots of time on the road or deployed and I need something that will protect my baby. Thanks, Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Troy Merritt Soldier stationed in Germany :thumbup:

bren
06-20-2005, 12:07 PM
You can get a cover from your BMW dealer.

gr8330
06-20-2005, 10:01 PM
I get my covers from...autoanything.com, big selection and they do a comparison of the different covers.

Jim in Oregon
06-20-2005, 11:55 PM
I have the BMW car cover which is made from that Evolution 3 stuff. It fit perfectly and is very thick for protection. It's also breathable so if it rains, the water will evaporate with no moisture being trapped under the cover. I think with discount it was about $130. Mine came with a cable and lock that runs under the car so no one can steal the cover.

Pinecone
06-21-2005, 05:06 AM
I have BMW covers for all three vehicles, and they work well. ONly "problem" is they are rather bulky if you want to keep them in the trunk.

And used outside full time, you will need to wash them every so often. The breathability allows stuff to get in.

Best bet is to try and find a garage to rent/borrow.

Elyas
06-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Also check out www.bavauto.com. They make a couple different variations of car covers for outdoor/indoor use that will work well for your situation are probably one of the best made covers around for the money.