PDA

View Full Version : CSL Wheel Special- Get them while you can!

RaceXpressions
06-23-2005, 06:22 PM
http://www.pinnacleperformanceonline.com/images/promo1.gif

Bimmerfest Members,

We are pleased to offer our 19 CSL wheel promotion to Bimmerfest members only! For a limited time only (6/23-7/4) when you purchase a set of 19 CSL wheels you will receive clear corners, side markers, and FREE shipping. This offer only applies to 3 Series models. The pricing on the wheels is $999.95/set. We appreciate your support and are looking forward to offering members only specials in the future. Please email us with any questions or comments.

Regards,

Tristan Young
President

Available offsets:

19x8.5" +40mm
19x9.5" +45mm
19x9.5" +22mm

www.racexpressions.com

The HACK
06-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Can we have "for sale" type posts in the Classified section please? :dunno:

Thank you.

LMC
06-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Given the price and incorrect offsets, I would guess that these are the VM-3 CSL REPLICA wheels, yes? If they are "CSL wheels", I'll take 10 sets!

mjt
06-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Given the price and incorrect offsets, I would guess that these are the VM-3 CSL REPLICA wheels, yes? If they are "CSL wheels", I'll take 10 sets!

Somehow I doubt he'll be getting back to you on that one :thumbup:

RaceXpressions
06-24-2005, 01:40 PM
The information has been updated to the correct offsets. The wheels are replica sets but are extremely high quality at an unbeatable price. The wheels include a 1-year warranty and thus far we haven't seen any problems. Please email or PM with any additional inquiries.

Jon Shafer
06-24-2005, 01:45 PM
The information has been updated to the correct offsets. The wheels are replica sets but are extremely high quality at an unbeatable price. The wheels include a 1-year warranty and thus far we haven't seen any problems. Please email or PM with any additional inquiries.
They look great. If I was in the market for wheels I'd jump on a set at that
price.

:thumbup:

RaceXpressions
07-05-2005, 05:36 PM
This promotion has ended, however the wheels can be purchased for $999 shipped in the same offsets listed above. :) Do not hesitate to email or PM with any questions or comments.