PDA

View Full Version : Cinn interior ? What color is the headliner?

Frank Rizzo
06-24-2005, 12:09 AM
My car has NB interior but the headliner is sand, if you got a ZHP with NB the headliner is black....so what color is the M3/Cinn headliner?
Can't find pics in the brochures...

TIA

Kaz
06-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Er, I thought Ms got black no matter what.

Frank Rizzo
06-24-2005, 05:41 AM
Yeh...I need to verify. (I hope so).

Moderato
06-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Yeh...I need to verify. (I hope so).

I pretty sure also, M3 always gets a black (anthracite) headliner.

BarrowJon
06-25-2005, 06:48 AM
Just took delivery several weeks ago of an Alpine White M3 with cinnamon. The headliner, as well as carpet is black. Doors have cinnamon inserts, with surround in black, same with seats. Will try later to send a picture taken by my dealer when car arrived at dealership. Right now the resolution is too high to upload.

BarrowJon
06-25-2005, 07:05 AM
As promised, here is picture.

Uster
06-26-2005, 10:30 PM
My ILB/Cinnamon has a black headliner as well

LMC
06-27-2005, 09:33 AM
My ILB/Cinnamon has a black headliner as well

Oh sure, Uster.... you just thought you'd sneak in here with your Interlagos/Cinnamon M3 and nobody would notice, huh? Guess again!

Welcome! :D

And TD330ci is about to post several pics of his newly-delivered car in the same color combo -- how about beating him to it and give us some photos!

Uster
06-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Oh sure, Uster.... you just thought you'd sneak in here with your Interlagos/Cinnamon M3 and nobody would notice, huh? Guess again!

And TD330ci is about to post several pics of his newly-delivered car in the same color combo -- how about beating him to it and give us some photos!

I'm a bit scared to take any pictures. I had never seen a Cinnamon interior in person when I ordered the car. After the car was in production, I found a picture where the leather looked very orange . My daughter pronounced it "hideous" and my wife said it looks like sweet potato. She still calls the car the sweet potato, but I love it. It does have an orange cast but nothing like what I feared. If I post a picture and she sees it, I'll begin a whole new storm of ridicule.

Uster
06-27-2005, 04:16 PM

Oh, and thanks for the welcome :)

TD330ci
06-27-2005, 09:41 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: NOT TILL FRIDAY!!!!! I was just at the dealer again today and its STILL NOT THERE!!!

Uster, come on, give up some eye candy!! haha :p

Uster
06-28-2005, 11:05 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: NOT TILL FRIDAY!!!!! I was just at the dealer again today and its STILL NOT THERE!!!

Uster, come on, give up some eye candy!! haha :p

OK, here's a shot of the new ILB with my beloved E30 which is unfortunately looking for a new home as the garage just ain't big enough for the both of them. My wife says it's either me or the car. Suggestions? I had to throw in the obligatory picture of the interior. It's shocking what the flash does to it. Either that or I'm selectively color blind to atomic orange. Hang in there, TD33ci, Friday's not too far away.

TJS///M3
06-29-2005, 08:12 AM
OMG :eek:

I'm in the same boat with you. The capital expenditures committee has laid down the law and made the same decree to me about my 1990 E30 M3. Except yours is a beautiful silver. Mine is Red/Natural.

My ILB/Cinn ZCP is on order and hasnt started production yet, but time is short.

Need Help here!

Btw, the new baby is beautiful! Makes me drool with anticipation.

TD330ci
06-29-2005, 08:54 AM
OMG :eek:

I'm in the same boat with you. The capital expenditures committee has laid down the law and made the same decree to me about my 1990 E30 M3. Except yours is a beautiful silver. Mine is Red/Natural.

I am a generation up on you there with a current E36 convert M. But she is staying. :p

Beautiful E30 btw. :)

My ILB/Cinn ZCP is on order and hasnt started production yet, but time is short.

Need Help here!

Btw, the new baby is beautiful! Makes me drool with anticipation.

Wow, this is starting to be the combo of ZCP choice. :( Congrats though, the wait SUCKS!!!

TD330ci
06-29-2005, 08:57 AM
OK, here's a shot of the new ILB with my beloved E30 which is unfortunately looking for a new home as the garage just ain't big enough for the both of them. My wife says it's either me or the car. Suggestions? I had to throw in the obligatory picture of the interior. It's shocking what the flash does to it. Either that or I'm selectively color blind to atomic orange. Hang in there, TD33ci, Friday's not too far away.

DROOL!!! Thanks Uster!!! :thumbup:

Two more days. :D