PDA

View Full Version : full wagon review

wagonman
06-25-2005, 11:32 AM
just returned from almost 3 weeks in europe. the e60 wagon is awesome. of course, i cannot honestly speak to what i might be missing without active steering and sport package. however--what i can say is how much i loved the wagon. the ride is smooth as silk with what feels like plenty of power to me. the controls feel solid and well made and the steering is great. no complaints at all. the biggest surprise to me about the trip was my changed opinion regarding styling. seeing the e60 sedan in germany, i really "got it". i understood the styling in a sense that i had not before. it is hot. i do not regret getting teh wagon at all, in fact i am thrilled with it. for all you wagon fans out there i also saw some audi a6 avants. they are also very nice looking. much better than the photos i have seen. mercedes- e350 wagons look very good too. silver is the color to get there. they seem to sparkle in that color. i really loved everything about the car. i hope to have it for in the 6 year range. just long enough to consider the next redesign of the 5s.

uter
06-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Sweet. Tourings rock.
More photos of the E61 from your trip?

Now, to add the M-sport retrofit package....