PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Clem
06-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Please post any feedback you may have whether positive or negative in this thread. Your feedback helps us make future events better.

Please keep all feedback constructive.

TIA

VintageBMW
06-28-2005, 05:40 AM
I thought the show was great. The only suggestion I can think of is that maybe the lunch could include either hamburgers or hot dogs. Even though we all drive German cars, not everyone is crazy about Brats!

See you all next year

bimmerboy91
06-28-2005, 09:18 AM
either im missing something or i don't really know the definition of "leisurely drive" down here in the states :dunno: . HAHA

Tunerworks hosted one kick ass event as far as im concerned. I will definantly be back up for next years! Bimmerfest all the way!

and it was very nice to have meet all of you guys....hospitality was amazing :thumbup:

Veemax
06-28-2005, 09:30 AM
All was well at the fest...
Variety off food would be good to do... maybe next year all the bimmer drivers wifeys could bake some stuff as a taste of Bimmerfest type deal, I know my fiancee would be up for that... (we are probably getting married right before next years meet wwwoooooo hooooo )
I think that would be cool and another one that would rock would be to have dinner at the resort where ever the cruise ends up so we can all chill and eat and have a good time and talk about stuff... just hang out I guess.

one more thing, you guys promised that you would not laugh at my car and I just wanted to thank you for staying true to the Promise... :thumbup:

Vlatko

55 cent
06-28-2005, 10:17 AM
I thought the show was great. The only suggestion I can think of is that maybe the lunch could include either hamburgers or hot dogs. Even though we all drive German cars, not everyone is crazy about Brats!

See you all next year

Ditto. Hamburgers are German too.

9x16
06-28-2005, 12:17 PM
...some striptease show girls would be good next year :D ,other than that I cant complain. :)

Mark633CSi
06-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Hi, the show was awesome. We had a really good time. What about having the event on a Saturday? Make a weekend thing out of it. You could have a social on Friday night so everyone could get to know each other, Saturday could be the show, then cruise out to Canmore and have the BBQ there. Then Sunday maybe you could have an autocross at RaceCity. We were a little pressed for time Sunday after the cruise getting back to Edmonton at a decent hour. It would have been better had I been able to take a day off of work.

Looking forward to next year!
Mark Mullin
Edmonton, AB

83 320i (Hennarot)
84 633CSi (Schwarz)

bimmerboy91
06-29-2005, 11:35 AM
i guess maybe this is just me...but i thought the judging should have been by model and not by 10 year increments. unfortunatly my car being an 8/90 i was stuck with all of the e36's and had no hope what-so-ever, especially when placed next to the vette e36. (thanks rob! hehe)

other than that i have no complaints...great event!

acs-e36
06-29-2005, 05:21 PM
IMHO... last year was funner. ALLOT more cars. althought there were allot more modded ones this year. lots of people didnt even know about the event and more could have been done for awareness. still a good show.

b_w.
06-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Hi, the show was awesome. We had a really good time. What about having the event on a Saturday? Make a weekend thing out of it. You could have a social on Friday night so everyone could get to know each other, Saturday could be the show, then cruise out to Canmore and have the BBQ there. Then Sunday maybe you could have an autocross at RaceCity. We were a little pressed for time Sunday after the cruise getting back to Edmonton at a decent hour. It would have been better had I been able to take a day off of work.

i agree. a saturday show would be better. it was very tough to get up early for work on monday after getting home late sunday night.