PDA

View Full Version : Help Can someone tell me What this wire for

janey
07-07-2005, 01:25 PM
A red and Blue found next to battery in the back right hand side trunk/...

operknockity
07-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Why do you keep one posting new threads with this question???? We all saw it the first time and if nobody posted an answer there, then nobody knows the answer. If want to keep the question on everyone's radar, then just "bump" the old thread rather than create a new one.

And how many folks did you PM with the same question????

I know you are desperate for an answer, but your tactics to try and get the answers are getting annoying.

janey
07-08-2005, 03:57 PM
yeah i posted til somone see it and nows answer...

operknockity
07-08-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah i posted til somone see it and nows answer... plonk

RaceTripper
07-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Everyone knows that it's the flux capacitor coupling. You do have a flux capacitor, right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

janey
07-09-2005, 06:12 AM
flux capacitor coupling

Boile
07-09-2005, 06:36 AM
The stabilizer for the mater-antimater exchange module.

BeRzErKaS
07-14-2005, 06:39 PM
This whole forum is so weird. It's like you can't get a serious answer to a simple question unless you have more than 1000posts (which a lot of people seem to have). It sucks.

flux capacitor coupling

Dude, quit wasting your time, "flux capacitors" aren't even real...they're just being jerks. Try asking your question on bimmerforums or roadfly.

RaceTripper
07-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Dude, quit wasting your time, "flux capacitors" aren't even real...they're just being jerks. Try asking your question on bimmerforums or roadfly.
What, you don't have one either? Man, quality control has gone to hell...boggles the mind...

:D

operknockity
07-14-2005, 11:03 PM
This whole forum is so weird. It's like you can't get a serious answer to a simple question unless you have more than 1000posts (which a lot of people seem to have). It sucks.
If anyone here saw the post and knew the answer, they'd post it. But the original poster has already asked this question once before and nobody could answer it then. Then the original poster started PMing people who had posted to another thread that he/she had started (that was merged in to the first thread with this question). And now a second thread........ It's not that folks don't have anything better to post, it's that nobody knows the answer and others are just toying with the original poster's desperation.