PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry 7100t and Bluetooth - revisted

USMCAg00
07-11-2005, 07:22 AM
I downloaded v. 4.0.2.32 software from the T-mobile website. After it was installed, I was able to use my blackberry to recieve and make calls. To answer, I just have to press the phone button on the steering wheel. To make a call, I have to initiate it on the blackberry and then bluetooth kicks in.

I can't download my phonebook into the vehicle, but other than that it's working fine.

Before the update, I could only use my bluetooth for the first few minutes after starting the vehicle.

saloveku
09-22-2005, 08:25 AM
My phone is working the same way and although the feature is awesome it misses a number of features that my wife has in her Acura.

In her MDX, there is a separate phonebook that can be created, separate and apart from the phone. You can give voice commands to dial, either my name, if entered into the phone book, or any number by number; e.g. "Dial 555 555 1212".

I don't like fumbling with my phone to dial. Am I wrong? Is there anyway to have an independent phone book exist within the X3 bluetooth system (when i am using a Blackberry?)