PDA

View Full Version : Navigation I-Drive/ MP3 Playback

nawtyxes
07-18-2005, 06:56 AM
So i just stumbled across a post stating that I will have to load audio discs in the nav system in order to play music, unless I drop MORE money to buy a cd changer that will play MP3s. I hate audio discs, I can fit 6 albums worth of music on a single CD-R, and now I have to resort to making audio discs again (finding something to put them all in) unless I can find a compatible disc changer. This suck ass! :thumbdwn: Does anyone think that their will be an update to the system? Any software available to convert the player to read mp3s? Your opinions ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JeffInSeattle
07-18-2005, 07:07 AM
I don't think there is or will be an update at this point. The fine print on all of the product brochures and handouts have been pretty clear on this capability missing from the iDrive CD player. :cry: At least you can still connect an MP3 or iPod-type player to the input jack.

nawtyxes
07-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Sigh, oh well. If I were to connect my mp3 player to it would the information show up on the navi screen?

itznin
07-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Sigh, oh well. If I were to connect my mp3 player to it would the information show up on the navi screen?

Not at this time, however they are in the making.... sit tight....