View Full Version : Logic & Equalizer settings ...

07-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Has anyone played around with the equalizer settings ? Doesn't seem much we can do. Can someone post pics of optimum settings (for diff kinds of music) ?
Sitting in the drivers seat I get the feeling that most sound is oming from the left side even though balance and fader are at 0. Any thoughts ?

07-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Your ears are closer to the left side so you might want to adjust one or two clicks over to the right side on balance. I always mess around with balance/fader until my ears like what they hear.

The equalizer is great for fine tuning the ranges you like to hear or suppress. Voice is a midrange sound so if you're listening to a strong vocal album you can jack up the mid ranges. Now I listen to a variety of music and I don't constantly adjust the eq....that said I jack up the midrange the most and the others less...then I leave it that way until I get bored with it. (I had the same L7 in my E60)

If you can find a copy of "Jagged Little Pill" (the original recording) by Alanis Morrisette go to the last track and when the song is finished wait about a minute for the secret a capella song she does. Set the L7 for concert hall (mine is always set there) and play with the eq. THIS is what you paid all that money for.

07-19-2005, 11:10 PM
I know what $1200 will purchase in a Class A sound system.
No way the upgrade can approach it.

Try an Ipod and Shure e-5's.