PDA

View Full Version : i-drive phonebook question

obmd1
07-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Alright... so I have been playing with the car for a few more hours tonight, and I have a phonebook auto dialer question....

the phone (moto V710) pairs just fine, and the phonebook transfers... I have a few numbers in there that are pagers, and programed with "pauses" to enter the return number (my cell number). This doesn't make it into the bimmer's phonebook correctly, and the number gets a "your call could not be completed" message.

Is there a way to program a pause into the bimmer phonebook? I tried, and cannot find the right digit.

second, and unrelated.....

is there a way to get the angel eyes to light without the headlamps? I have DRL's off, and await the software upgrade to reprogram that myself.

thanks... off to the detailing corner.... black is a beautiful nightmare for a type A kinda guy...

commander_crash
07-21-2005, 09:16 PM
I thought the angel eyes turned on with the parking lights. One to the right of off. But my car isn't here yet!

itznin
07-22-2005, 07:18 AM
I thought the angel eyes turned on with the parking lights. One to the right of off. But my car isn't here yet!

That is how mine works with XAH.