PDA

View Full Version : August 7 - Rally de San Diego (SD CCA)

SpeedFreak!
07-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Join us for a drive through the backcountry and a BBQ afterward at Cunningham BMW. The time/distance rally will start at 10:30AM at Cunningham and head out through the San Diego County back country. Bring a navigator for the route and to answer questions that will pop up along the route. The rally will finish at Cunningham at 1:30 with a barbecue. Please e-mail Andre Pantic at andre@installeredge.com with any questions.

This should be a blast folks... I'll be working with Andre to insure that the BMW CCA is well represented. I've worked with Nicole to put some really great prize packages together. We'll be rolling out 4-5 of Rug's killer race cars! The course is awesome... I'm getting all worked up just typing about it!!! Come out... enjoy the company... the food... the music... and of course... the cars! :thumbup:

SpeedFreak!
08-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Just a quick reminder... the Rally de San Diego is this weekend! It will be tremendous fun for all who truly love a great drive. :thumbup: I hope to see some of you 'festers there! :D

Date: Sunday 8/7/2005 @ 10:30am till around 1:30pm