PDA

View Full Version : Xenon Headlight Kits - Advice Needed

stvcrystal
07-31-2005, 06:20 PM
I am interested in upgrading my 97 M3 with Xenon headlights.

Anyone have a good recommendation on the best kits to buy and where to get them cheapest?

Also would be interested in knowing any words of caution about doing this.

Thanks.

lazarost
08-07-2005, 01:23 PM
I got a set from hella with angel eyes installed from the factory. Pretty easy install. Just running wires and finding a place to mount the ballasts. Replaces entire factory units, but uses same plugs. It comes with auto leveling feature, that I haven't hooked up yet--no need I think. They have a glass cover instead of plastic. I bought them on ebay from germany a while back. I paid $750 shipped. There might be other places that sell them. Look for the ones with black housing instead of chrome. Much better looking. Later PM me if you have questions

umnitza
08-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I got a set from hella with angel eyes installed from the factory. Pretty easy install. Just running wires and finding a place to mount the ballasts. Replaces entire factory units, but uses same plugs. It comes with auto leveling feature, that I haven't hooked up yet--no need I think. They have a glass cover instead of plastic. I bought them on ebay from germany a while back. I paid $750 shipped. There might be other places that sell them. Look for the ones with black housing instead of chrome. Much better looking. Later PM me if you have questions
We have products from $250 on up, don't hesitate to give us a ring.

www.umnitza.com - just ask Jon Shafer:)