PDA

View Full Version : spray from front tires--deal with it?

jeffreys48
08-03-2005, 08:03 PM
I hate mud flaps on cars in general but I don't know what I hate more--dirt all over the car. Since the tires on my 05 M3 vert are wider than the wheel wells, they kick up a lot of small dirt specs on the doors and body area behind the front wheel.

I am not sure what my question is here--I guess I just have to deal with it and hose down the car more often....

What do you guys do? The same?

--Jeffrey

Jever
08-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Looks like your options are get over it, put on mud flaps or don't drive the car when it's wet/snowy out. I know it's horrible for me to say, but a car is just a car and a car is going to get dirty if you drive it. So I guess that leaves you down to the previous 3 options. :rofl:

jeffreys48
08-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Looks like your options are get over it, put on mud flaps or don't drive the car when it's wet/snowy out. I know it's horrible for me to say, but a car is just a car and a car is going to get dirty if you drive it. So I guess that leaves you down to the previous 3 options. :rofl:

Yeah, I thought about it some more. I guess my gripe is why they didn't make the wheel flares a bit wider. its only off a little bit. Probably would have looked funny I guess.

I got over it.

--Jeffrey