PDA

View Full Version : My last yellow RPM light dose'nt go out!

ryanb43
08-09-2005, 12:03 AM
I Have a 2003 m3 with 56000 miles on it and the last yellow warning light in the rpm gauge before redline never goes out! I was just wondering if that last yellow rpm light is supposed to go out or is this a problem I should take it into the dealer for.

SpeedFreak!
08-09-2005, 01:28 AM
I Have a 2003 m3 with 56000 miles on it and the last yellow warning light in the rpm gauge before redline never goes out! I was just wondering if that last yellow rpm light is supposed to go out or is this a problem I should take it into the dealer for.

THAT... is perfectly normal. If it does go out... THEN... go to the dealer. :D

Pinecone
08-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Haven't you ever seen a yellow line/arc on a guage before?

ryanb43
08-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Honestly I don't know much about cars. I just thought the m3's looked cool so I bought an 03. I'm gonna sell it though and buy a house to turn around in a year or two, I drove it for two months and it's been fun but I'd rather make some money off it than keep it.

m3geezer
08-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Honestly I don't know much about cars. I just thought the m3's looked cool so I bought an 03. I'm gonna sell it though and buy a house to turn around in a year or two, I drove it for two months and it's been fun but I'd rather make some money off it than keep it.

Given the present parabolic nature of the housing market, the M3 might hold its value better than the house over the next year or two. Of course, if the price of gas keeps going up, we might be in deep doodoo all around!