PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rogue Eng. E-brake Polished Alum. - $48

Masskrug
09-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Parting out an E46.

Item is an excellent-condition **Polished** aluminum e-brake handle purchased directly from Rogue Engineering. For pics see below, and also www.rogueengineering.com

New price is $90.00; I am asking $48.00 plus shipping of your choice from Oregon. I would prefer payment via USPS money order, or a personal check secondarily but it will have to clear my bank first.

It will come with instructions, a hex key included by Rogue, and the original box. For further inquiries, either PM or email: pc99@comcast.net

Thank you for your interest.

Masskrug
09-27-2005, 05:47 PM
New:

I will include shipping via UPS for the above price to the lower 48 states.

Ag02M5
09-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Interested but need matching shifter.

Ever seen polished pedals?

R

Masskrug
09-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Interested but need matching shifter.

Ever seen polished pedals?

R
I do not have a matching shifter to sell. I had a Whalen knob that went well together with this E-brake but it has been sold. I also used to have the BMW alum knob that looked good as a combo too.

The polished finish, in aluminum, is not totally "shiney" like stainless steel or chrome. It still has a subtle, just barely matte-like look but with a good deal of sheen, unlike the "spun" finish aluminum which is totally matte and non-shiney at all.

As for polished pedals, I have no idea. Check Rogue, UUC or BavAuto as places to start.

Let me know if you're still interested in the E-brake handle. Otherwise, good luck customizing your car!