PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: OEM Universal Transceiver, $125

325xi_dc
09-18-2005, 05:49 PM
New universal transceiver from BMW parts department. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks.

From BMW: "One attractive, integrated unit can memorize the frequencies of up to three handheld remote controls used for activating your garage door opener, estate gate, security system, or interior lights Rolling code/back lighting Programs in minutes to most of today's available remote control transmitters Eliminates clutter of bulky remotes from visor/console Works in conjunction with optional BMW Lighting Package* allowing you to illuminate your house at the touch of a button from the comfort and safety of your BMW. Installs in convenient overhead location MSRP: $179.00

bmwe39us
09-18-2005, 08:57 PM
New universal transceiver from BMW parts department. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks.

From BMW: "One attractive, integrated unit can memorize the frequencies of up to three handheld remote controls used for activating your garage door opener, estate gate, security system, or interior lights Rolling code/back lighting Programs in minutes to most of today's available remote control transmitters Eliminates clutter of bulky remotes from visor/console Works in conjunction with optional BMW Lighting Package* allowing you to illuminate your house at the touch of a button from the comfort and safety of your BMW. Installs in convenient overhead location MSRP: $179.00
part number please?

mwette
09-19-2005, 06:29 AM
http://www.circlebmw.com charges $135 plus shipping

325xi_dc
09-19-2005, 07:06 AM
bmwe39us: I'll post the part number and an actual photo of the transceiver later tonight.

325xi_dc
09-19-2005, 05:05 PM
It is part 82-11-1-470-125, which will fit an E46 sedan or coupe with a moonroof.

Attached is a photo of the actual transceiver for sale. (I left my digital camera at work, so please forgive the handout photo attached in the initial post.) Included in the box is an instruction sheet for programming the device with a car.

mwette is correct about the price: Circle BMW sells the same receiver for $134.99, not including shipping (I phoned to confirm.), and Pacific BMW sells it online for $139.23, also without shipping. So I'm changing the asking price to $100 for this brand-new unit.

Buyer still pays shipping. Thanks much.

1Dreamer
09-20-2005, 02:11 PM
PM sent. :)

325xi_dc
09-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Sold!