PDA

View Full Version : DINAN s2! dun dun dun

Sumptuous
09-22-2005, 02:04 PM
So that 7000 dollar s2 package . . Anyone know where I can get a better deal on that? Anyone pay less? eh!?!? Also I live in the Los angeles Area whats up with the No certified Dinan dealership anywhere around here .

rommelrules
09-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Are you sure Long Beach BMW isn't certified?

terps
09-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Jeeez $7k!!? Might be hard to find price break on this since Dinan is so closely tied to BMW dealerships. :dunno:

HUMMM 3
09-25-2005, 10:05 AM
So that 7000 dollar s2 package . . Anyone know where I can get a better deal on that? Anyone pay less? eh!?!? Also I live in the Los angeles Area whats up with the No certified Dinan dealership anywhere around here .

Try the Dinan web site for authorized installers in your area. Since Dinan sets the price for the parts, the only "deal" you might get is a break on the labor. An independent shop as opposed to a BMW dealer probably would have a lower labor rate.

liuk3
09-25-2005, 12:43 PM
If you must get Dinan, Avus Autosport may be the cheapest authorized Dinan installer in the area given that their labor is slightly cheaper than BMW dealerships. Reality is that you're just paying too much money just to say you've got Dinan. Ask me how I know...