PDA

View Full Version : Win a Z4

nate
08-27-2002, 06:06 PM
http://www.bmwusa.com/welcome.cfm?page=http://www.bmwtransact.com/bmw_oc_signin/oelanding.asp

Automatic though :cry:

Athough, you could sell it and keep the money :thumbup:

TD330ci
08-27-2002, 06:40 PM
Nice, Thanks Nate. :thumbup:

operknockity
08-27-2002, 10:46 PM
Groovy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Athough, you could sell it and keep the moneyLooks like you'd have to sell it if you prefer to have the bucks as the rules do not mention anything about taking cash in lieu of the car. I can live with that :p

fuz
08-28-2002, 01:05 AM
haha, i like this part of the disclaimer the most :lmao:

The winner shall receive an IRS form 1099 and shall be required to provide his or her Social Security Number.

Mathew
08-28-2002, 10:54 AM
I saw this last night as i just so happened to stumble onto the website. I dug up some VINs and entered 5 times hehehe :bigpimp:

Hell, i enter "The Hire" contest 4 times and got nothing:(

operknockity
08-28-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by ///Mathew
I dug up some VINs and entered 5 times hehehe :bigpimp:
I though one of the condictions is that you need to show 2 (count them, 2) proofs of current ownership or you are disqualified
:dunno:

Mathew
08-28-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by operknockity

I though one of the condictions is that you need to show 2 (count them, 2) proofs of current ownership or you are disqualified
:dunno:

thats not a problem....;)

lip277
08-28-2002, 12:14 PM
" Trip will include two round trip airfares to Greenville/Spartanburg, SC airport, three-days/two nights accommodation..."

Now... If I was given this car as a prize.. Why would I want to fly home?

Unless they plan on awarding the prize at a later date at a dealer local to the winner, but... They don't state that.

Oh well..
BMW "Customer Service" at it again...
:D

operknockity
08-28-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by lip277
Now... If I was given this car as a prize.. Why would I want to fly home?

Guess they want the winner in Spartanburg for lots of publicity photos and interviews.

As for the round trip tickets, some folks would just prefer to actually pick the car up at a local dealer. But for those contemplating driving it home, can you honestly say that you'd have enough self control on the way home to not exceed the break in recommendations :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: