PDA

View Full Version : Nor*Cal: Bavaria Motor Weekend (Nov 12)

shragon
09-23-2005, 03:49 PM
:thumbup:
Bavaria Motor Weekend

November 12th, 2005

5720 Cushing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538

Arrive at 11 am SHARP

The bay area's premier BMW meet, all BMW models are urged to come: whether you drive an e30 to an e90, we all have one thing in common. Converse among your fellow enthusiasts about this one common denominator we have. We will have plenty of parking, they are clearing out the back lot for us. We could easily accommodate 250+ cars.

-A drive will be setup for the afternoon broken off into 3 groups (easy driving, semi-aggressive, and aggressive) accommodating to all driving styles.

-A local vendor village will be setup. If you are interested in setting up a booth, please email alextseng4@gmail.com

More info to come, stay tuned...

tauremini
10-26-2005, 10:35 PM
For any Sacramento Area people interested in attending, I have set up a plan for us to meet with the the Pleasanton group along the way. I already have 8 or 9 cars now leaving from Sac. Saturday morning to meet up with Keith and the Pleasanton crew. I am following his timeline to ensure an on-time arrival in Fremont. Check this link for info on the Sacramento Caravan (http://www.norcalbmw.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1078)

tauremini
11-05-2005, 08:55 AM
one more week, Whoop Whoop