PDA

View Full Version : damn, i want some hummos. I have to wait 12 hrs.

LIL RAJA
08-27-2002, 10:10 PM
this sucks. I am starving, but the shop won't be open til the moring. anyone is NOVa area you must stop by Mount of Olives in falls church and order hummos with beef. it's the best.

LIL Raja

Nick325xiT 5spd
08-27-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by LIL RAJA
this sucks. I am starving, but the shop won't be open til the moring. anyone is NOVa area you must stop by Mount of Olives in falls church and order hummos with beef. it's the best.

LIL Raja

How's the baklava? This little dive in Tenleytown, Mediterranean Deli, used to have stunning baklava... But the old owner sold out, it's now painted dayglow pink, and since Ali used to make the baklava, well... It just isn't the same. :(

LIL RAJA
08-27-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Nick325xiT 5spd

How's the baklava? This little dive in Tenleytown, Mediterranean Deli, used to have stunning baklava... But the old owner sold out, it's now painted dayglow pink, and since Ali used to make the baklava, well... It just isn't the same. :(

baklava is okay, not the best. there is this middle eastern shop called samdi sweets 1/4 mile down has awesome all types of arabian sweets off route 7. I can't wait til tomorrow when i can go there again. I was there today. the food is really good and it's cheap as well. too bad it's not close to my house or else i would live there.

lil raja