PDA

View Full Version : couple of Comp Package questions

Jeff_DML
09-25-2005, 09:44 AM
first I searched and didnt find anything, maybe I suck as searching though :p

1. Are there any 18" wheels clear the comp package rotors? The 19" are nice bling bling but some 18" seem better for track work and tire repacement. What about the Stock m3 18" rims?

2. I have the standard M wheel on my wifes wagon and her stock sport wheel, if I install it on the comp package will the cruise and radio work? NO\ot a big deal but it might be a nice option. I dont really care about the less intrusive dsc since I will turn it off for the track.

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff_DML
09-25-2005, 11:47 AM
found my answers on another forum, thanks anyways.

1. Yes

2. Yes but buttons will not work

TD330ci
09-25-2005, 11:59 AM
found my answers on another forum, thanks anyways.

1. Yes

2. Yes but buttons will not work

Yeah I HATE the answer to number two!!! :mad:

Can a certain mister paddleshift help with this??? :dunno:

nilM3
09-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Question about 18" wheels on ZCP, is this correct that the 18" M3 wheels will fit with the Comp Package Brakes, as TireRack said NO. I am curious as I need to use this for my winter set up.

Jeff_DML
09-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Question about 18" wheels on ZCP, is this correct that the 18" M3 wheels will fit with the Comp Package Brakes, as TireRack said NO. I am curious as I need to use this for my winter set up.

not 100% sure, my above "yes" is just based on a person response to my thread on m3forum.com.

But it doesnt suprise me if they fit over 18" rims, I have stoptechs on my current car and the clearance problem is related to the caliper more then the rotor.