PDA

View Full Version : Brake tech session, tentatively scheduled for Sept. 7th?

The HACK
08-28-2002, 02:15 PM
Anyone in So. Cal interested in stopping by to chit chat, tweak their car...etc?

All those who plan on attending the Death Valley drive, this would be a good opportunity to put in fresh pads, inspect your wheels/tires, flush your brake fluids, get your oil change done...etc. I think if all goes to plan, we'll be doing the SSL and a brake flush on Vince's car.

Tentatively scheduled at my house...Unless we can do it at Mike's shop or if someone has an enormous driveway (Scott?).

I think Vince's place is out of the question. I moved out of the GHETTO three years ago. ;)

Raffi
08-28-2002, 05:51 PM
HACK, I can bring my tools, jack, jackstands, and also the topsider to help out with the oil changes. Let me know.

operknockity
08-28-2002, 06:17 PM
Sounds good to me.:thumbup: May not do any work on my car but I can help out with the others and do the chit chat thang.

ChrisTO
08-28-2002, 06:33 PM
any chance a web cam can be setup so us east coasters can 'participate'? :)

operknockity
08-28-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ChrisTO
any chance a web cam can be setup so us east coasters can 'participate'? :)

Automobile voyeurs :bigpimp:

ChrisTO
08-28-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by operknockity

Automobile voyeurs :bigpimp:

only if some babe is doing the brake fluid change.

Kaz
08-28-2002, 07:07 PM
Is it me or do only Angelenos around here have any sense of RealLife(TM) community? :D

And some people think we're not 'people people.' :p

Nick325xiT 5spd
08-28-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Kaz
Is it me or do only Angelenos around here have any sense of RealLife(TM) community? :D

And some people think we're not 'people people.' :p

The DC people seem to have some contact. :)

The HACK
08-29-2002, 10:53 AM
More info:

I can accomodate 4 cars in my driveway. If more are coming, y'all need to park on the side of the street, and we'll work on 4 cars at a time.

Let's start at 1:00pm, right now it's planned for my house, unless one of you beach dwellers has some space we can use. It will get hot down here so bring drinks and sunblock.

Mr Paddle.Shift
08-29-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey hey! Watch out there! My place is still garaged at least..phew! It's cheaply rented out by the uni so no complains about the surroundings. :p

Thanks for setting this up. Will order everything tomorrow morning from BavAuto.

Originally posted by The HACK

I think Vince's place is out of the question. I moved out of the GHETTO three years ago. ;)