PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: aFe for 323 and 325 -- SPECIAL Package

Wagon Man
09-26-2005, 11:24 PM
This is absolutely just a FEELER.. as I have not decided if I'd sell it, so .. tempt me This package is a little uncommon as it all depands on which car you have...

aFe is very well built and has received a lot of praise, however their "application note" has an error : aFe does NOT have E46 323/328 application! The cut-out on their heat shieldd is shaped for 325 and 330... but I have retrofit a 325 intake manifold to make it works in my 323iT. in other words, you'll be one of the EXTREMELY few 323 who can enjoy an aFe

I'm contemplating to sell my 7k miles young aFe, also included in this package deal is a SPARE brand spanking NEW-IN-SEALED-BOX filter, and a set of aFe recharge kit. Here the package detail:

* "E46 323 Package": aFe Magum intake p/n 54-10441 (with 7k young filter)+ brand new spare filter + Recharge Kit , also a complete 01+ 325 Intake manifold. $475 + shipping

* "E46 325 Package": all of above except the intake manifold: $450 + shipping

I have no plan to part the above mentioned package(s), and unless the aFe under "325 package" is sold, the 325 Intake manifold is NOT for sale as a stand alone item.

Here some pic for your ref. Thanks for looking

Wagon Man
09-27-2005, 09:06 AM
Heads up: the "SPARE brand spanking NEW-IN-SEALED-BOX filter" is now sales penidng. Therefore the "package deal" will possibly without the spare filter .. unless the sale falls thru.

Update (7 pm 9/27/05):
The spare filter is officially sold :clap: , hence is NO LONGER available for this "FEELER". Price therefore should be adjusted accordingly ....

For those who are interested in this aFe package: pls PM me for your offer price.

Tks for looking.