PDA

View Full Version : WTB: E46 Sport Steering Wheel

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-11-2002, 10:29 PM
Any of you folk who've upgraded to the M3 steering wheel, I want your old one.
Make an offer, but make it reasonable, please. This is for a project that might destroy it.
I intend to attempt to modify a wheel with a heating element a la 7 series and 5 series CWP.
I can also be e-mailed at: nrubenstein@nrubenstein.com
Nick

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-13-2002, 04:44 PM
Well... The going rate for the wheels seems to be a good deal higher than I'm willing to pay for a wheel that I might very well destroy.
I've decided to scrape my pennies together and buy a M3 wheel at a later date.
Nick

Mr Paddle.Shift
01-13-2002, 08:39 PM
Hmm..you can't get a good deal on the wheel? I was looking for one too a while back and pple were offering me about $80 to $90 or so.

Originally posted by Nick325xiT
Well... The going rate for the wheels seems to be a good deal higher than I'm willing to pay for a wheel that I might very well destroy.
I've decided to scrape my pennies together and buy a M3 wheel at a later date.
Nick

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-13-2002, 09:20 PM
Best price I've been offered was well over 100. I figure that at that price I might as well just get an M3 wheel later.

Damon
01-13-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Nick325xiT
Best price I've been offered was well over 100. I figure that at that price I might as well just get an M3 wheel later.

My car arrives on January 21st and I already have the M3 wheel for the stealer to install upon delivery. I'll give you the BRAND NEW stock sport wheel for $100 and you pay ship. Sound ok?

hts
01-14-2002, 08:45 AM
Just read that cigs might be going up to 5 bucks a pack. Yikes!

Talk about allowing your hard-earned money to go up in smoke.

jw
01-14-2002, 05:15 PM
And not even a bimmer owner to boot!

Damon
01-14-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by hts

It's my old sig from AW. I made it shortly after getting my DVD drive (Fight Club). I sold the A4 in December and will take delivery of my ordered '02 330ci in exactly one week (Monday 01/21). Guess I'll have to update the sig. :D

Oh, and I don't smoke. Caffeine is my drug of choice!

·clyde·
01-17-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by hts

Quit smoking the day I took delivery of my Bimmer. The plan was that while doing the paperwork for the car I would go outside for a last smoke just before making the last signature. Wound up not doing that. Instead of breaking the flow, I decided to wait until getting home. Walking around the car, admiring it during that last smoke. Been chewing cinamon sticks and ingesting obscene amounts of caffiene ever since :D

Nick325xiT 5spd
01-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Annnnnnnddddd....
On the topic of the steering wheel, I've accepted an offer.
Thank you,
Nick