PDA

View Full Version : OC / LA /IE / SD Meet Oct 29

markseven
09-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Hello All,

Some of us here in LA, OC, SD and the IE are planning on meeting on Saturday, October 29th for an evening of food, chillin and cars. Well probably hook up at around 4PM at the El Torito in Fullerton, but that location and time isnt set in stone. We want to accommodate all of our esteemed attendees, so if you have a different location or time in mind, please post.

El Torito
101 E. Orangethorpe
Fullerton CA, 92832
Phone: 714-871-9720
At the corner of Orangethorpe and Harbor Blvd.

-Mark

MG67
09-29-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm in permitting we are not flying to Europe earlier...:thumbup:

ketchup
09-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Is that a mexican restaurant?

markseven
09-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Is that a mexican restaurant?
Hey ketchup,

Yes, El Torito is a Mexican food restaraunt. It should be pretty good :)

-Mark

markseven
09-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Hey All,

It looks as though Mahalo and the IE crew are meeting on Sunday, Oct 23 in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm gonna try and go, any one else interested? They are prolly gonna come to our meet too :thumbup:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112998

-Mark

mahaloM3
09-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Hey All,

It looks as though Mahalo and the IE crew are meeting on Sunday, Oct 23 in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm gonna try and go, any one else interested? They are prolly gonna come to our meet too :thumbup:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112998

-MarkSounds good Mark! we'll see you then. i have list going on M3 forum too. Let's make it a big one.
Mahalo!! :thumbup:

bmw330pp
09-29-2005, 05:21 PM
Hello All,

Some of us here in LA, OC, SD and the IE are planning on meeting on Saturday, October 29th for an evening of food, chillin and cars. Well probably hook up at around 4PM at the El Torito in Fullerton, but that location and time isnt set in stone. We want to accommodate all of our esteemed attendees, so if you have a different location or time in mind, please post.

El Torito
101 E. Orangethorpe
Fullerton CA, 92832
At the corner of Orangethorpe and Harbor Blvd.

-Mark
I think my neighbor is a waiter at this El Torito. Let me check and I'll get back to you. :thumbup:

The other Mark :D

markseven
09-29-2005, 05:39 PM
I think my neighbor is a waiter at this El Torito. Let me check and I'll get back to you. :thumbup:
Righteuos :p :thumbup:

-Mark

SpeedFreak!
09-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm in... permitting I don't get lost trying to find my way out of this obscure forum. :D

bmw330pp
09-29-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm in as long as my woman doesn't go into labor.............uhhhhh.......before the meet. :eeps:

fm_illuminatus
09-30-2005, 12:07 AM
I believe I will make myself a participent in this occasion also :)

markseven
09-30-2005, 06:15 AM
I'm in as long as my woman doesn't go into labor.............uhhhhh.......before the meet. :eeps:
Congrats, man :grouphug:

I believe I will make myself a participent in this occasion also
Very cool. :thumbup:

-Mark

1Dreamer
09-30-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm in... permitting I don't get lost trying to find my way out of this obscure forum. :D
:rofl: Help! I've fallen (into this obscure forum) and I can't get out!I'm in as long as my woman doesn't go into labor.............uhhhhh.......before the meet. :eeps:Bring her along. If she goes into labor, we can all caravan to the hospital and make a party out of it. She won't mind if we're all in the room, will she?

markseven
09-30-2005, 01:03 PM
Help! I've fallen (into this obscure forum) and I can't get out!
Geraldo Rivera and his camera crew are trying to find thier way out, too.

-Mark

MG67
09-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Geraldo Rivera and his camera crew are trying to find thier way out, too.

-Mark This time I will print out directions on Mapquest...:thumbup: So I know that I will be there on time without detours...:p

SpeedFreak!
09-30-2005, 01:57 PM
:rofl: Help! I've fallen (into this obscure forum) and I can't get out!

QUICK! :yikes: Someone throw dreamer a rope... I can't figure out if he's down the OC... IE... LA... or SD tube... :dunno: Does this place get electricity... I can't find a light switch? :D

Bring her along. If she goes into labor, we can all caravan to the hospital and make a party out of it. She won't mind if we're all in the room, will she?

I'll bring the video camera... :eeps:

SpeedFreak!
09-30-2005, 01:59 PM
WAIT! I think I just felt :confused: Geraldo push past me... trying to be a hero again... :D

bmw330pp
09-30-2005, 02:41 PM
:rofl: Help! I've fallen (into this obscure forum) and I can't get out!Bring her along. If she goes into labor, we can all caravan to the hospital and make a party out of it. She won't mind if we're all in the room, will she?
She probably will but, but the real hurdle will be getting pass the hospital security. :D

1Dreamer
09-30-2005, 03:30 PM
She probably will but, but the real hurdle will be getting pass the hospital security. :DNot for me. I recently became a licensed minister (non-denominational) so that I could legally perform a wedding for some friends, but when I went to visit a friend in at the hospital a couple of months ago during off hours and wasn't sure I could get in, I learned of new beneifits to being "clergy." I just flashed my clergy credentials and they practically rolled out the red carpet. So tell your wife not to worry, you've lined up a minister from Bimmerfest to attend the birth who can even baptize little bmw330pp Jr. for you while he's there. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. :rofl:

Matthew330Ci
09-30-2005, 05:58 PM
i'm a maybe.

ketchup
09-30-2005, 10:01 PM
She probably will but, but the real hurdle will be getting pass the hospital security. :D

I KNOW CPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpeedFreak!
09-30-2005, 10:48 PM

:rofl:

A lot of good you'll do... at least I know who to turn to if I start choking on my rolled taco. :thumbup:

AsianImage
09-30-2005, 11:24 PM
OK guys and gals...mostly guys...

I think I will come out again and see the boys!

But...come on..we can't do better than El Torito? hahaaha....from awesome Korean BBQ to El Torito?

oh well...its more for the company and cars right? And yes my REVERSE lights will be in attendance for all to gawk at! :thumbup:

SpeedFreak!
09-30-2005, 11:26 PM
OK guys and gals...mostly guys...

I think I will come out again and see the boys!

But...come on..we can't do better than El Torito? hahaaha....from awesome Korean BBQ to El Torito?

oh well...its more for the company and cars right? And yes my REVERSE lights will be in attendance for all to gawk at! :thumbup:

I was wondering where the hell you were... certainly you must grace us w/ your presence... :thumbup:

bmw330pp
10-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Not for me. I recently became a licensed minister (non-denominational) so that I could legally perform a wedding for some friends, but when I went to visit a friend in at the hospital a couple of months ago during off hours and wasn't sure I could get in, I learned of new beneifits to being "clergy." I just flashed my clergy credentials and they practically rolled out the red carpet. So tell your wife not to worry, you've lined up a minister from Bimmerfest to attend the birth who can even baptize little bmw330pp Jr. for you while he's there. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. :rofl:
Okay, okay you can be there. :)

bmw330pp
10-01-2005, 01:46 AM
I know how to change oil........ :eek: :D

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 01:51 AM

Like that has anything to do with having a baby... oh, wait... oil... that'll work... :thumbup:

bmw330pp
10-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Like that has anything to do with having a baby... oh, wait... oil... that'll work... :thumbup:
Yes, lubrication is the key to life.

Thread hijack
Man I just got off from my second job. That was the hardest I worked in my life! :cry: :bawling: :thumbdwn: :tsk:

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Yes, lubrication is the key to life.

Thread hijack
Man I just got off from my second job. That was the hardest I worked in my life! :cry: :bawling: :thumbdwn: :tsk:

I was just about to crash... into a pillow... What the hell were you doing as a second job?!? Till almost 2am?

bmw330pp
10-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Working at a tile place. I had to stack tiles on their sides which is much harder than it sounds.

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Working at a tile place. I had to stack tiles on their sides which is much harder than it sounds.

Ok... I'm trying to picture this... I worked in tile once long ago... are you saying that you actually lined up the tile on their sides, or were you installing them some how?

bmw330pp
10-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Ok... I'm trying to picture this... I worked in tile once long ago... are you saying that you actually lined up the tile on their sides, or were you installing them some how?I had to line up tiles on their sides, and separate them from the broken ones. The jacka$$e$ that work there on forklifts kept breaking whole boxes of tile because they would drift right into the corner of the pallet, and I would have to clean up. From a business standpoint, they must lose thousands daily, and a few hundred thousand a month. :tsk:

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 02:23 AM
I had to line up tiles on their sides, and separate them from the broken ones. The jacka$$e$ that work there on forklifts kept breaking whole boxes of tile because they would drift right into the corner of the pallet, and I would have to clean up. From a business standpoint, they must lose thousands daily, and a few hundred thousand a month. :tsk:

Bad... I'd shove the "fork-lift" up their freakin' ass if they worked for me... :rofl:

markseven
10-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Bad... I'd shove the "fork-lift" up their freakin' ass if they worked for me... :rofl:
Ouch. Bad visual. :rofl:

-Mark

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Ouch. Bad visual. :rofl:

-Mark

:rofl: Yeah... I was on one last night... :D ... I'm glad I stayed away from the Poly/Sci forum... :eeps:

AsianImage
10-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Funny how WE can hi jack OUR OWN THREAD!!!!

Focus gentlemen FOCUS!

Cant wait to see everyone!

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Funny how WE can hi jack OUR OWN THREAD!!!!

Focus gentlemen FOCUS!

Cant wait to see everyone!

Hey... just doin' my part to leave a trail of bread crumbs... :D

1Dreamer
10-01-2005, 11:43 AM

oh well...its more for the company and cars right? And yes my REVERSE lights will be in attendance for all to gawk at! :thumbup:Well, let's face it - you're never going to find a type of food that's going to be everyone's favorite when getting a group of people together. The Korean BBQ would have been at the bottom end of my list of preferences, but I love Mexican food so I'm rather happy with the choice this time. :thumbup: Who cares what kind of food it was though when we get to check out a new M5! :D

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 12:31 PM
...when we get to check out a new M5! :D

Has any one heard from Phillip? I thought he was kidding... I find it amazing that they would have an available M5 for him to take to a meet. :dunno:

ketchup
10-01-2005, 01:18 PM
I'll be seeing you...

FIRST APPLICATION

STEP 1
Change the oil filter* [:hi: bmw330pp]
Install a new oil filter to give Auto-Rx a place to deposit sludge, dirt, contaminants, and third-party abrasives cleaned from the engine.

STEP 2
Add Auto-Rx to the oil
Pour 12 full ounces of Auto-Rx into your existing oil.

STEP 3
Cleaning Phase
Drive 1,500 miles.

STEP 4
Rinsing Phase
Change the oil and oil filter (use non-synthetic oil for this step). [:hi: bmw330pp]

STEP 5
Drive your car an additional
2,000 miles with just the new oil and filter.

SECOND APPLICATION

STEP 1
Change the oil and oil filter*
Continue to use non-synthetic oil [:hi: bmw330pp]

STEP 2
Add Auto-Rx to the oil
Add the second bottle of Auto-Rx

STEP 3
Cleaning Phase
Drive 1,000 miles.

STEP 4
Rinsing Phase
Change the oil and oil filter (use non-synthetic oil for this step). [:hi: bmw330pp]

STEP 5
Completion Phase
Oil and filter should next be changed between 2,000 and 3,000 miles. [:hi: bmw330pp]

:D

markseven
10-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Dude,

How long do you have to do that for? :yikes: Is your oil draining clean now?

-Mark

I'll be seeing you...

FIRST APPLICATION

STEP 1
Change the oil filter* [:hi: bmw330pp]
Install a new oil filter to give Auto-Rx a place to deposit sludge, dirt, contaminants, and third-party abrasives cleaned from the engine.

STEP 2
Add Auto-Rx to the oil
Pour 12 full ounces of Auto-Rx into your existing oil.

STEP 3
Cleaning Phase
Drive 1,500 miles.

STEP 4
Rinsing Phase

STEP 5
Drive your car an additional
2,000 miles with just the new oil and filter.

SECOND APPLICATION

STEP 1
Change the oil and oil filter*
Continue to use non-synthetic oil [:hi: bmw330pp]

STEP 2
Add Auto-Rx to the oil
Add the second bottle of Auto-Rx

STEP 3
Cleaning Phase
Drive 1,000 miles.

STEP 4
Rinsing Phase

STEP 5
Completion Phase
Oil and filter should next be changed between 2,000 and 3,000 miles. [:hi: bmw330pp]

:D

ketchup
10-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Oh that's just the two step process for sludge build up. I haven't even started yet. My car arrives to the west coast Oct 16th, which is why I'm glad the meet is the 29th. I get to participate with my bimmer instead of being the odd man out with my honda beater a.k.a. mpg whooore :D

I HOPE the two arx treatments will clean out the sludge good. I'm not expecting all of it gone but atleast 90%-99%. I'll be sure to show you guys the sludge at the meet :D

markseven
10-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Oh that's just the two step process for sludge build up. I haven't even started yet. My car arrives to the west coast Oct 16th, which is why I'm glad the meet is the 29th. I get to participate with my bimmer instead of being the odd man out with my honda beater a.k.a. mpg whooore :D

I HOPE the two arx treatments will clean out the sludge good. I'm not expecting all of it gone but atleast 90%-99%. I'll be sure to show you guys the sludge at the meet :D
Where's your car coming from? Did you relocate to SoCal for good? :)

-Mark

AsianImage
10-01-2005, 04:40 PM
yeah man I didnt know you (ketchup) was coming back to the westcoast!

WOW...my twin brother will be there!! woop woop!

ketchup
10-01-2005, 05:02 PM
haha..I can't say "for good" but I'll be here (san diego) for atleast a year but I do plan on staying alot longer than that. The car is being transported from New Jersey. I'm gonna park RIGHT NEXT to you asianimage :thumbup:

AsianImage
10-01-2005, 06:40 PM
haha..I can't say "for good" but I'll be here (san diego) for atleast a year but I do plan on staying alot longer than that. The car is being transported from New Jersey. I'm gonna park RIGHT NEXT to you asianimage :thumbup:

Perfect...whoever gets there first has to hold the spot ok? awesome!

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Would you two please get a room... :rolleyes:

:p

ketchup
10-01-2005, 08:37 PM

I sense jealously here.......ok ok, you can park next to us too! :D

markseven
10-01-2005, 09:34 PM

-Mark

SpeedFreak!
10-01-2005, 09:41 PM

Uhm... can I have the middle... :eeps:

AsianImage
10-02-2005, 12:17 AM
our love is the love that dare not speak its name....

when 2 identical Ti Silver, E39, 540i's are at the same get together...magic happens...ahhh yes...those present will see this for themselves. sigh.... :rofl:

NaTuReB0Y
10-02-2005, 12:37 AM

markseven
10-02-2005, 06:28 AM
Just show up, dude :thumbup: I think you are the only E90 so far :)

-Mark

ketchup
10-02-2005, 09:02 AM
our love is the love that dare not speak its name....

when 2 identical Ti Silver, E39, 540i's are at the same get together...magic happens...ahhh yes...those present will see this for themselves. sigh.... :rofl:
:eek: :rofl:

Am I going to be the youngest dude there? (23)

LA525iT
10-02-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm in, assuming I get over my jet lag by then.

SpeedFreak!
10-02-2005, 01:07 PM

Nah man... I'm only 22... :eeps: ... at least that's what my wife was just telling me... :D or was that 12... :dunno: I can't remember... ;)

1Dreamer
10-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Sign up list? Or just show up........We'll need your blood type, who to contact in case of emergency and you'll need to sign a liability waiver, but you can do all that when you show up. ;) Am I going to be the youngest dude there? (23) fm_illuminatus may be coming and I think he's 21 or 22. The rest of us are young at heart. :D

NaTuReB0Y
10-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Sounds like fun.....if nothing comes up......I'll be there.

AsianImage
10-02-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm in, assuming I get over my jet lag by then.

I was waiting for you to CHIME IN!

Z4phillygirl
10-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Twin 540's? How about twin Z4's? :dunno: Better save two side-by-side spots for me, too.... If I can convince my better half, we'll be sporting twin Z4's.... :angel: He loves Mexican food, so that's a plus. :)

But, we're just a very mild maybe at the moment.

1Dreamer
10-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Twin 540's? How about twin Z4's? :dunno: Better save two side-by-side spots for me, too.... If I can convince my better half, we'll be sporting twin Z4's.... :angel: He loves Mexican food, so that's a plus. :)

But, we're just a very mild maybe at the moment.Where have YOU been?!?! :hi:

Looking at your "location" and reading the comment about your better half, is there anything we need to know? Something change while you were gone? As long as you're happy . . . :)

markseven
10-02-2005, 08:38 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup:

-Mark

bmw330pp
10-02-2005, 10:05 PM

I'm 22.

bmw330pp
10-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Sorry, but speedfreak is going to be parked in the special "ZHP Parking ONLY, All violators will be towed at the owners expense". :D

AsianImage
10-02-2005, 10:16 PM

Looking forward to meeting ya! and the better half....

bmw330pp
10-02-2005, 10:33 PM
We have good news festers! The Amber allert is over for M.I.A. member Z4phillygirl! :D :p

ketchup
10-03-2005, 08:09 AM
21, 22, 23, and 12. we can all sit at the kiddy table!

ketchup
10-03-2005, 10:28 AM
ketchup, r u a chick or a dude? What's the story behind your avitar?
I AM A DUDE!! is 'ketchup' a girly word or something?

I googled that pic and figured it was fit for a avitar. the girl in the pic seems to like ketchup ALOT more than me!

markseven
10-03-2005, 12:21 PM
The 'Festian with the cleanest car wins this brand new laser pointer pen :bling: (with refill and metal case)

-Mark

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58470&stc=1

SpeedFreak!
10-03-2005, 12:29 PM
The 'Festian with the cleanest car wins this brand new laser pointer pen :bling: (with refill and metal case)

-Mark

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58470&stc=1

Hey... no fair... what about those who have to travel great distances? :p

Someone give me the number to a mobile detailer in OC... I wanna schedule an appointment for during dinner. That way she'll be clean before judging. :D

markseven
10-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Hey... no fair... what about those who have to travel great distances? :p

Someone give me the number to a mobile detailer in OC... I wanna schedule an appointment for during dinner. That way she'll be clean before judging. :D
Ok, how about dirtiest car? Hmmmm?

-Mark

LA525iT
10-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Ok, how about dirtiest car? Hmmmm?

-Mark

You'd take the cake judging from your last performance, Mark... :tsk:

If there is a kiddie table, maybe Mark and I should start a 30 something married with a station wagon **cough** I mean "Touring", table.

markseven
10-03-2005, 01:06 PM
You'd take the cake judging from your last performance, Mark... :tsk:
Yeah! Muwahahahaaaahhaaaa... that way I could keep the pen for myself :p

If there is a kiddie table, maybe Mark and I should start a 30 something married with a station wagon **cough** I mean "Touring", table.
:amish: Can't wait 'till I can order from th e senior menu :p :eeps:

-Mark

ketchup
10-03-2005, 01:31 PM
touring table :rofl:

1Dreamer
10-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Can't wait 'till I can order from th e senior menu :p :eeps:

-MarkMaybe we should schedule it a little earlier. We don't miss the Senior's Early Bird Special or I don't want to risk falling asleep driving home. I don't know about you kids, but my bed time is normally 7:00. :D

ketchup
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Maybe we should schedule it a little earlier. We don't miss the Senior's Early Bird Special or I don't want to risk falling asleep driving home. I don't know about you kids, but my bed time is normally 7:00. :D

Don't forget to bring your teeth.. :angel:

Matthew330Ci
10-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah! Muwahahahaaaahhaaaa... that way I could keep the pen for myself :p

:amish: Can't wait 'till I can order from th e senior menu :p :eeps:

-Mark

no way, i'm willing to bet my car will be much dirtier than yours. :D

NaTuReB0Y
10-03-2005, 10:55 PM
How about an award for the newest car? :thumbup:

LA525iT
10-04-2005, 09:58 AM
How about an award for the newest car? :thumbup:

Sorry dude, no way. philippek would bag this prize every meet. :p

markseven
10-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Sorry dude, no way. philippek would bag this prize every meet. :pSeriously. 645 last time, an E60 M5 this time... what's next, the Z4 coupe? :yikes: :thumbup:

-Mark

Joel///M3
10-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I'll be there, probably caravan with Irving(AsianImage) there. Sounds like it'll be one heck of a meet, an E60 M5 .. wow!
Sup Irving, I finally got around to registering :thumbup: Thanks for giving me the heads up on the meet. Ray will be there too.

markseven
10-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I'll be there, probably caravan with Irving(AsianImage) there. Sounds like it'll be one heck of a meet, an E60 M5 .. wow!
Sup Irving, I finally got around to registering :thumbup: Thanks for giving me the heads up on the meet. Ray will be there too.
Welcome, Joel :thumbup:

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
10-16-2005, 12:23 AM
Is this still on???? :dunno:

bmw330pp
10-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Yes Sir! :thumbup: I got the cleanest car award last time, so you better be up on your game! :D

NaTuReB0Y
10-16-2005, 01:43 AM
Yes Sir! :thumbup: I got the cleanest car award last time, so you better be up on your game! :D

How about the biggest wheels award? I got 20's... :thumbup:

bmw330pp
10-16-2005, 01:46 AM
How about the biggest wheels award? I got 20's... :thumbup:
In that case I'll through 21's on mine and tow it there. :p Are you just trying to find an award you can win with no competition? :dunno: Come on, give me some competition.

markseven
10-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Definitly. Two weeks away :)

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
10-16-2005, 04:05 PM
How about a drinking contest.....tequila?

bmw330pp
10-16-2005, 04:16 PM
How about a drinking contest.....tequila?
Heavy drinker? :dunno:

AsianImage
10-16-2005, 05:08 PM

AWESOME!! Glad you found the site and will be there. Should be fun...get to meet some of the wackos on the forum.

Looking forward to hanging out!!
:thumbup:

oh yeah not to kiss butt..but Joel's ride is ONE SWEET CAR! Wait until you see it!

markseven
10-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Hey Y'all,

Last time we met, sexybmwchik (I can't remember her exact handle) couldn't find us, so she went home. To avoid a something like that happening again, I'll share my cell number. Send me a PM if you feel you may need to contact the group.

One week away :)

Meet:

4PM - Oct 29

El Torito
101 E. Orangethorpe
Fullerton CA, 92832
(at the corner of Orangethorpe and Harbor Blvd)

Then on to fast karts at

Dromo One
1431 North Main Street
Orange, CA 92867
Tel: 714.744.4779
714.744.4431 fax
race@dromo1.com
(at the corner of Main St. and Katella Ave)

-Mark

AsianImage
10-23-2005, 02:33 PM
bad news fellas... :cry: :thumbdwn: :cry:

I cannot make the meet....MOM just broke the news. I have to take her and attend a wedding banquet of one of her friends. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Man...you all have fun and post tons of pics ok?

If anything changes I will post up...but it looks like me, mom, a brinde and groom that I di not know, some old chinese ladies asking why I am not married yet and seven courses of bad chinese banquet food.

markseven
10-23-2005, 04:26 PM

I cannot make the meet....MOM just broke the news. I have to take her and attend a wedding banquet of one of her friends. GRRRRRRRRRR!

If anything changes I will post up...but it looks like me, mom, a brinde and groom that I di not know, some old chinese ladies asking why I am not married yet and seven courses of bad chinese banquet food.
oof, that sucks. I take it the event starts in the afternoon and ends pretty late?

-Mark

AsianImage
10-24-2005, 11:30 AM
oof, that sucks. I take it the event starts in the afternoon and ends pretty late?

-Mark

I have to pick up mom at 6pm......sooo...not enough time to drive back and forth. Sad...

LA525iT
10-24-2005, 03:49 PM

Damn, you might be married if you didnt blow your chance at meeting sexy_m3_clk_grrl :rofl:

ketchup
10-25-2005, 09:50 PM
I have to pick up mom at 6pm......sooo...not enough time to drive back and forth. Sad...

:(

AsianImage
10-25-2005, 11:03 PM
:(

You will have to rock on without me broham! Ti Silver 540is UNITE!

bmw330pp
10-26-2005, 10:03 AM

You mean to tell me there won't be any disco lights? :tsk: :cry:

LA525iT
10-26-2005, 02:54 PM
This kills me to type especially now that dromo1 is in, but I cant make it saturday :( Firm commitment, or some bs like that.

1Dreamer
10-26-2005, 03:23 PM
This kills me to type especially now that dromo1 is in, but I cant make it saturday :( Firm commitment, or some bs like that.If your firm commitment involves being AsianImage's date, I think that's gonna create more questions than it would avoid from the old Chinese ladies. :p

People are bailing and it's only 3 days away now. Maybe it's time for a head count to see if this is going to be a bust. :dunno: I've purposely not made other plans so I'm still in, especially if someone happens to show up with an e60 M5. :D If others feel it would be best to postpone, that's fine too.

bmw330pp
10-26-2005, 03:38 PM
1. 1Dreamer
2. bmw330pp

markseven
10-26-2005, 03:51 PM
1. 1Dreamer
2. bmw330pp
3. markseven

This kills me to type especially now that dromo1 is in, but I cant make it saturday :( Firm commitment, or some bs like that.
Dude! You're a lawyer... talk your way out of it! :D

-Mark

bmw330pp
10-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Both AsianImage and LA525iT better sneak away from their "commitments", or the next meet is going to be a "fishing trip". Lets just say.....you thought using dogs as shark bait was cruel and unusual......... :D

ketchup
10-26-2005, 07:01 PM
4. ketchup

I know it's kind of late but what about switching over to Sunday?

NaTuReB0Y
10-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Who's bailing out?

markseven
10-26-2005, 10:10 PM
4. ketchup

I know it's kind of late but what about switching over to Sunday?
I can do Sunday if it means LAsian540iT shows up, but don't wanna screw things up for others who may not be able to make it on Sunday.

Can everyone make it on Sunday?

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
10-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Sunday Ticket.........and Fantasy Football............

NO SUNDAY!

Imperial
10-26-2005, 11:01 PM
what's up bimmerheads? I'm relatively new to this forum (specifically this subsection, haha) and to the world of BMW ownership, as well, so I'd really like to be able to roll out and meet some new faces. Thing is that I've been invited to a couple Halloween parties that night here in San Diego and one up in Huntington Beach (my final destination for the evening with no Halloween pun intended I assure you). SO now I have to decide if I blow off a bunch of people to meet a bunch of new people, or wait for another meet....

hmmm, work people vs BMW people, work people vs BMW people...

heh, j/k :p

how often do you guys do these kinds of things, though?

markseven
10-26-2005, 11:21 PM
what's up bimmerheads? I'm relatively new to this forum (specifically this subsection, haha) and to the world of BMW ownership, as well, so I'd really like to be able to roll out and meet some new faces. Thing is that I've been invited to a couple Halloween parties that night here in San Diego and one up in Huntington Beach (my final destination for the evening with no Halloween pun intended I assure you). SO now I have to decide if I blow off a bunch of people to meet a bunch of new people, or wait for another meet....

Heya Imperial,

I say blow off the work people, you see them enough :p You should hook up with the bimmerfestians, eat, chitchat, look at cars, and battle it out at Dromo1.

I've done this just once before, and that was about three months ago. Don't know when the next one will be.

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
10-26-2005, 11:27 PM

Did you come up with Bella to the Crystal Cove meet a couple of months ago?

Imperial
10-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Heya Imperial,

I say blow off the work people, you see them enough :p You should hook up with the bimmerfestians, eat, chitchat, look at cars, and battle it out at Dromo1.

I've done this just once before, and that was about three months ago. Don't know when the next one will be.

-Mark

you make an extremely tempting offer...and you're right, I do see work people all the time and won't be there long anyway. Bah, you're influencing me already and I don't even know you :D

NatureBoy - yeah, that was me :)

1Dreamer
10-27-2005, 12:01 AM
I can do Sunday if it means LAsian540iT shows up, but don't wanna screw things up for others who may not be able to make it on Sunday.

Can everyone make it on Sunday?

-MarkSunday would be a maybe for me, Mark. I probably wouldn't know if I could work it out until Saturday and it looks like Natureboy wouldn't be able to make it. We're still waiting for confirmations from MG67, SpeedFreak, fm_illuminatus, philippek, Matthew330Ci, Joel///M3 and possibly Z4phillygirl about Saturday so maybe we should see if they chime in . . . . if they haven't forgotten about it. Maybe we should drag up your original thread in the off topic area to remind them. We'd have the added entertainment of listening to TeamM3 complain. :angel:

Hi Imperial :hi: Parties with work people? Don't you get to see them every day? :p This would be my first time meeting anyone from here so you wouldn't be the only newbie if you should decide to come.

markseven
10-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Sunday would be a maybe for me, Mark. I probably wouldn't know if I could work it out until Saturday and it looks like Natureboy wouldn't be able to make it. We're still waiting for confirmations from MG67, SpeedFreak, fm_illuminatus, philippek, Matthew330Ci, Joel///M3 and possibly Z4phillygirl about Saturday so maybe we should see if they chime in . . . . if they haven't forgotten about it. Maybe we should drag up your original thread in the off topic area to remind them. We'd have the added entertainment of listening to TeamM3 complain. :angel:

Hi Imperial :hi: Parties with work people? Don't you get to see them every day? :p This would be my first time meeting anyone from here so you wouldn't be the only newbie if you should decide to come.
Saturday it is! :) :thumbup:

-Mark

ketchup
10-27-2005, 08:06 AM
hey did someone post this meet info in 'off topic' yet?

1. 1Dreamer
2. bmw330pp
3. markseven
4. ketchup

continue the head count!

AsianImage
10-27-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey All!

I am totally honored that you would all even consider moving the shin dig for little ol me and LA525iT...but I agree...you guys should just have it no matter what. Moving it will cause more confusion.

I will make the next one! Lots of pics are expected!

markseven
10-27-2005, 09:13 AM
hey did someone post this meet info in 'off topic' yet?

1. 1Dreamer
2. bmw330pp
3. markseven
4. ketchup

continue the head count!
Yeah, I posted it in OT a while ago... someone got upset cause it as in the wrong forum so the thread got locked. :rolleyes: :rofl:

-Mark

1Dreamer
10-27-2005, 10:05 AM
hey did someone post this meet info in 'off topic' yet?Yes, that's the first place Mark posted it for wider exposure because a lot of people don't check the regional forums, but one person threw a fit and apparently felt it was a huge imposition for him to have to scroll past a thread that didn't apply to him. :rolleyes: :p

Natureboy, I'm assuming your objection to Sunday was your way of confirming you'll be there representing all e90's? :)

1. 1Dreamer
2. bmw330pp
3. markseven
4. ketchup
5. Natureboy (?)

LA525iT
10-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Let me just say that I am so sorry for bailing out that next time we meet I'm buying food/drinks for the owner of the cleanest car (which means I'll never buy for markseven :p )

bmw330pp
10-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Looks like the next meet is going to be a fishing trip for the both of you! :D

markseven
10-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Let me just say that I am so sorry for bailing out that next time we meet I'm buying food/drinks for the owner of the cleanest car (which means I'll never buy for markseven :p )
Whatever! :rofl:

The next time after that, I'll buy food and drink for everyone if LA525iT can find the other half of his engine :dunno: :p

-Mark

bmw330pp
10-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Whatever! :rofl:

The next time after that, I'll buy food and drink for everyone if LA525iT can find the other half of his engine :dunno: :p

-Mark
So he should have a 5 liter inline 12? :dunno: :p :D (Hmmm.......2.5+2.5=5.0 + 2 inline Sixes= inline 12?)

markseven
10-27-2005, 04:19 PM
So he should have a 5 liter inline 12? :dunno: :p :D (Hmmm.......2.5+2.5=5.0 + 2 inline Sixes= inline 12?)
Nah, it means most of y'all without a V8 are missing a bank of cylinders :p :rofl: :eeps:

-Mark

AsianImage
10-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Nah, it means most of y'all without a V8 are missing a bank of cylinders :p :rofl: :eeps:

-Mark

TRUE DAT!

ketchup
10-27-2005, 09:59 PM
oh boy..

NaTuReB0Y
10-27-2005, 10:40 PM
I'll be there.......and maybe a few of my E90's buddies too.....

We're meeting earlier in the day in Rosemead......@1:00PM

markseven
10-28-2005, 07:14 AM
I'll be there.......and maybe a few of my E90's buddies too.....

We're meeting earlier in the day in Rosemead......@1:00PM
:thumbup: The more the merrier :)

-Mark

markseven
10-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey All,

Zero chance of rain tomorrow (as of 2:55PM today) :banana:

Weather Link (http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=92832&from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared)

-Mark

1Dreamer
10-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Hey All,

Zero chance of rain tomorrow (as of 2:55PM today) :banana:

Weather Link (http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=92832&from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared)

-MarkSo I guess some of you are going to a track or something? For those who aren't, is the plan still to meet at around 4:00 at El Torito in Fullerton?

markseven
10-28-2005, 07:40 PM
So I guess some of you are going to a track or something? For those who aren't, is the plan still to meet at around 4:00 at El Torito in Fullerton?
Yup, El Torito in Fullerton, 4PM :)

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
10-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Yup, El Torito in Fullerton, 4PM :)

-Mark

Happy Hour 4-7PM?

Wait......****....it's a SATURDAY!!!

1Dreamer
10-28-2005, 09:32 PM
OK, I'll be there. Look for me. I'll be the guy with a BMW. :rofl:

bmw330pp
10-29-2005, 09:01 AM
The car bathing process begins.............................Sure honey I'll be finished in an hour................or 5 (wispering). :rofl:

ketchup
10-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Darn, I was planning on having my ice>link kit installed by today but the DSP adapter wasn't mailed out properly. So the ice>link kit made it's way to me and the adapter made a wrong turn at albuquerque.

Time to wax the car :rofl:

see you guys at 4! I'll be the guy in the BMW with JERSEY plates :thumbup:

bmw330pp
10-29-2005, 09:22 AM
Darn, I was planning on having my ice>link kit installed by today but the DSP adapter wasn't mailed out properly. So the ice>link kit made it's way to me and the adapter made a wrong turn at albuquerque.

Time to wax the car :rofl:

see you guys at 4! I'll be the guy in the BMW with JERSEY plates :thumbup:
You'll be able to easily distinguish me with my California plates. :rofl: :p

Tyrone
10-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Yikes, for some reason I thought the 29th was Sunday! (I think it's the "SD" in the title that made me think it.) I have just enough time to wash the car and get ready, but I'll be there!

markseven
10-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Yikes, for some reason I thought the 29th was Sunday! (I think it's the "SD" in the title that made me think it.) I have just enough time to wash the car and get ready, but I'll be there!

-Mark

1Dreamer
10-29-2005, 01:59 PM
You're all washing your cars? :eek: I've been working on stuff at home all morning and I'm about to run a couple of errands so I didn't plan to wash mine and now I don't have time. :mad:

AsianImage
10-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Looks like the GTG is shaping up nicely!!!

Everyone have fun and take pics!!!

PS. My car is washed too...but none of you will see it... :cry:

markseven
10-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Looks like the GTG is shaping up nicely!!!

Everyone have fun and take pics!!!

PS. My car is washed too...but none of you will see it... :cry:
This is a situation where cloning would be good. LA and Asian could send the drone clones to take care of other biz while the genuine article could chill wit da Festers.

-Mark

1Dreamer
10-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Thank you guys! I really enjoyed meeting all of you. I had a great time and I hope we can do it again in the not to distant future. :thumbup:

P.S. I just have to say . . . Tryone's car looks even better in person. :yikes: Sweetest e39 I've ever laid eye on! I offered to trade cars for a few days, but he turned me down? :dunno: ;)

ketchup
10-29-2005, 10:39 PM
wow dude, you got to a computer really fast. I have to second that, tyrones car was pretty damn clean. had a good time aswell, cool meeting all of you dudes. can't wait for the next meet!

AsianImage
10-29-2005, 11:40 PM
where are the pics???

and who is Tyrone?? Where is this bad ass E39? I WANT TO SEE!!!

markseven
10-30-2005, 08:48 AM
Yesterday was a lot of fun :thumbup: In attendance were BMW330pp and crew, Dreamer, Ketchup, markseven, Tyrone, NatureBoy and his E90 crew. The parking lot at the Fullerton El Torito was big, but it was full/crowded (the grub was good). I had to take off early due to a family emergency, but I believe BMW330pp and his crew met Philippe at Dromo1.

http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/dreamer.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/tyrone.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/tyrone2.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/ketchup.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/ketchup-tyrone.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/nature-dreamer-mark.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/e90-19.jpg

http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/e90x2.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/e90-stock.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/e90-crew.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/sema-e90.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/sema-e90-2.jpg
http://anaheimincometax.com/bmw/sema-e90-3.jpg

-Mark

1Dreamer
10-30-2005, 09:12 AM
where are the pics???

and who is Tyrone?? Where is this bad ass E39? I WANT TO SEE!!!Want to know about a part, what a mod involves or just about anything else related to your e39? Tyrone is the e39 guru. Here are recent pics he posted of the exterior, but they really don't do it justice. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113273

Sorry you had to leave, Mark. I hope everything turned out OK. :(

We even got to check out ketchup's infamous oil sludge. It didn't look all that bad to me. :dunno: I think it's getting better, bud. Keep doing what you're doing and it'll be good as new.

P.S. I'm wondering if BMW330pp and crew made it to Dromo1. Not sure how late it stays open or how crowded it gets on a Sat. night, but we all ended up out in the parking lot talking for quite a while and I think I was the first to leave at around 7:30.

Tyrone
10-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Great meet..it was nice to meet all of you! This was my first Bimmerfest gettogether other than the big Bimmerfest, and we should definitely do it more often (especially if it involves eating also).

markseven
10-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Sorry you had to leave, Mark. I hope everything turned out OK. :(
My uncle had two stints placed in two arteries, one that was completely blocked and on that was 75% blocked. He's doing fine now :thumbup: Thanks for asking :)

-Mark

LA525iT
10-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Mark, it's hard to tell from the second-to-the-bottom E90 shot but....

DID YOU ACTUALLY WASH YOUR CAR???? :rofl:

ketchup
10-30-2005, 08:52 PM
My uncle had two stints placed in two arteries, one that was completely blocked and on that was 75% blocked. He's doing fine now :thumbup: Thanks for asking :)

-Mark

it's good to hear that he's ok.

bmw330pp
10-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Here are a few I took last night. Dromo was fun but I forgot to take the camera in. :eek:

markseven
10-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Mark, it's hard to tell from the second-to-the-bottom E90 shot but....

DID YOU ACTUALLY WASH YOUR CAR???? :rofl:
Yessir, I did. :p Here's proof :D

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60294&stc=1
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60296&stc=1

-Mark

markseven
10-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Thanks Ketchup :)

-Mark

bmw330pp
10-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Same here! :) :thumbup:

markseven
10-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Same here! :) :thumbup:
Thanks mang. :) Was Dromo all you expected it to be? Was it worth the price of admission? Should we schedule a Dromo Day?

-Mark

SpeedFreak!
10-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Sorry that I missed this one. :tsk: I wish I had been there. Next time... for sure.

I think we should put together a North San Diego meet. :thumbup:

bmw330pp
10-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks mang. :) Was Dromo all you expected it to be? Was it worth the price of admission? Should we schedule a Dromo Day?

-Mark
Yup! At first we thought it was an overpriced speedzone, but once we understood everything that was involved, and the amount of laps we got to do(About 26 including qualifying), it was about fair. I guess the others were scared of my driving skills and didn't show. :D :p

If we get a group discount, we should schedule a day. :thumbup:

1Dreamer
10-31-2005, 12:39 AM
Wow, that's a lot of blockage! Glad they got to it in time. :thumbup: Here are a few I took last night. Hmmm, I forgot I had everyone blocked in. That's one way to keep everyone from leaving. :p I think we should put together a North San Diego meet. :thumbup: That's doable, but if we drove down to your turf you'd be expected to show up. :slap: ;)

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Hmmm, I forgot I had everyone blocked in. That's one way to keep everyone from leaving. :p
What happened to your grand exit "a la drift"? You forgot to turn the DSC off and put it into drive didn't you. :p :D

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Yup! At first we thought it was an overpriced speedzone, but once we understood everything that was involved, and the amount of laps we got to do(About 26 including qualifying), it was about fair. I guess the others were scared of my driving skills and didn't show. :D :p

Two words for you bmw330pp....

BRING IT!!!

I'll see you on the track next time :thumbup:

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 11:26 AM
Two words for you bmw330pp....

BRING IT!!!

I'll see you on the track next time :thumbup:
Thats actually two (2) words and three (3) exclamation points. :p

Whats this "IT" you want me to bring? I think its a typo, and you actually meant to write, "Bring EMT" to mend your broken heart after I crush your dreams of beating bmw330pp! :p :D :rofl:

1Dreamer
10-31-2005, 11:36 AM
What happened to your grand exit "a la drift"? You forgot to turn the DSC off and put it into drive didn't you. :p :DI have enough trouble remembering to turn on the lights. :p

Don't forget to tell the little woman about my fantastic suggestions for baby names. :rofl:

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Whats this "IT" you want me to bring? I think its a typo, and you actually meant to write, "Bring EMT" to mend your broken heart after I crush your dreams of beating bmw330pp! :p :D :rofl:

Nice one. :lmao:

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 12:50 PM
I have enough trouble remembering to turn on the lights. :p

Don't forget to tell the little woman about my fantastic suggestions for baby names. :rofl:
I keep telling her if she gets her way and has a girl, it's going to be the female name you gave me. :D

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 12:52 PM
Nice one. :lmao:
Since it seems like you've been there before (I forgot to ask :ouch: ), do you know if they have group discounts? :dunno:

1Dreamer
10-31-2005, 01:11 PM
I keep telling her if she gets her way and has a girl, it going to be the female name you gave me. :DPlease let me know right away if it's a girl so I can go out and buy a bulletproof vest. :eek: ;)

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Please let me know right away if it's a girl so I can go out and buy a bulletproof vest. :eek: ;)
Uhhhh.....I'll name the baby, run out of the hospital, go pick you up, and get a two for one special on them (I think I'll need one too :eeps: ).

philippek
10-31-2005, 01:45 PM
Since it seems like you've been there before (I forgot to ask :ouch: ), do you know if they have group discounts? :dunno:

They do have reduced rates during the week before 6, IIRC. And I do believe they have group rates too...but only for off-peak hours.

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 03:03 PM

I've never been there, I've only trash talked.

I have heard great things about dromo1 however. For sure methinks the next meet has to involve dromo1 in one way or another.

ketchup
10-31-2005, 03:33 PM
I've never been there, I've only trash talked.

I have heard great things about dromo1 however. For sure methinks the next meet has to involve dromo1 in one way or another.

Put me down on the list for dromo1 but I think we should skip the mexican food next time :eeps: ..

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Put me down on the list for dromo1 but I think we should skip the mexican food next time :eeps: ..
For mexican food, thats probably one of the worst mexican food chain restaurants there is. :thumbdwn: When ever you guys want to do some authentic mexican, let me know. :thumbup:

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 03:49 PM

Last meet (that is, before this one) we had Korean food that I thought was pretty :yummy:

And dont worry Ketchup, it's good. I'm a white boy from New Jersey too.

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 03:55 PM
For mexican food, thats probably one of the worst mexican food chain restaurants there is. :thumbdwn: When ever you guys want to do some authentic mexican, let me know. :thumbup:

Not that anyone wants to come to my neck of the woods, but Pacos Tacos in West LA on Centinela just north of the Marina freeway (90) has the greatest carne asada tacos on earth --- and I generally dont care for Mexican food.

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Not that anyone wants to come to my neck of the woods, but Pacos Tacos in West LA on Centinela just north of the Marina freeway (90) has the greatest carne asada tacos on earth --- and I generally dont care for Mexican food.
Almost in the same neck of the woods. I work in the Vernon/LA area (I guess thats just southeast of you).

markseven
10-31-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey All,

Have you guys eaten at King Taco? There is Tacos Jalisco in Orange, Los Sanchez in Garden Grove, Dos Burritos in Hollywood and a few really good places in Santa Ana, but I doubt we'll have a bimmer meet at one of those places :loco: Don't know if Mexican food is on the agenda for the next meet anyway, but If we do Dromo, there's Kings Fish House, TGIF's, and few other places that are across the street from Dromo. How about Kings (http://www.kingsfishhouse.com/)?

Anyway, SpeedFreak said something about meeting in NoCo SD...

-Mark

1Dreamer
10-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Not that anyone wants to come to my neck of the woods, but Pacos Tacos in West LA on Centinela just north of the Marina freeway (90) has the greatest carne asada tacos on earth --- and I generally dont care for Mexican food.I LOVE Paco's Tacos! I used to go there all the time when I was at UCLA but it was a dive then compared to now - and it still kinda is so you can imagine what it was like then :rofl: but the food was still great and very cheap. Now they've remodeled, expanded and raised the prices but it was still cheap and great last time I was there. :thumbup: I can't believe you know about that place.

SpeedFreak!
10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
Hey All,

Have you guys eaten at King Taco? There is Tacos Jalisco in Orange, Los Sanchez in Garden Grove, Dos Burritos in Hollywood and a few really good places in Santa Ana, but I doubt we'll have a bimmer meet at one of those places :loco: Don't know if Mexican food is on the agenda for the next meet anyway, but If we do Dromo, there's Kings Fish House, TGIF's, and few other places that are across the street from Dromo. How about Kings (http://www.kingsfishhouse.com/)?

Anyway, SpeedFreak said something about meeting in NoCo SD...

-Mark

We have some killer grindage on the coast... there's this pizzaria by Moonlight Beach that really kicks ass and any number of other potential places in every version of food you could want. I think a photo shoot on the beach would look cool. Has that ever been done before? :eeps: Just kidding.

I wish I could have been there. :eek: I could have given certain... hehm... people... drifting lessons. :D

1Dreamer
10-31-2005, 05:36 PM
I wish I could have been there. :eek: I could have given certain... hehm... people... drifting lessons. :D:rofl: That was just a joke because we were parked outside a Taco Bell across the parking lot from the restaurant and all the BMW's were creating kind of a spectical with the Saturday night street racer type youngers coming in and out of the Taco Bell. At one point when we were all talking, this Honda Civic with blacked out windows lays one on the pavement right as he's going by our cars. :rolleyes: So I joked I was going to do the same thing when I left, reved up my engine . . . . and then rolled out of the parking lot at about 2 mph. :angel:

SpeedFreak!
10-31-2005, 06:02 PM
:rofl: That was just a joke because we were parked outside a Taco Bell across the parking lot from the restaurant and all the BMW's were creating kind of a spectical with the Saturday night street racer type youngers coming in and out of the Taco Bell. At one point when we were all talking, this Honda Civic with blacked out windows lays one on the pavement right as he's going by our cars. :rolleyes: So I joked I was going to do the same thing when I left, reved up my engine . . . . and then rolled out of the parking lot at about 2 mph. :angel:

:rofl: How hysterical!

ketchup
10-31-2005, 07:55 PM
Last meet (that is, before this one) we had Korean food that I thought was pretty :yummy:

I LOVE KOREAN BBQ!! :yummy:
And dont worry Ketchup, it's good. I'm a white boy from New Jersey too.

awesome I was born in jersey, except I'm a china boy :eeps: :rofl:
a good part of my family lives in edison + princeton :thumbup:

Where did you guys go last time for korean? do they have multiple locations? It's been a while since I've been to a good korean bbq.

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 08:12 PM
I LOVE KOREAN BBQ!! :yummy:

awesome I was born in jersey, except I'm a china boy :eeps: :rofl:
a good part of my family lives in edison + princeton :thumbup:

Where did you guys go last time for korean? do they have multiple locations? It's been a while since I've been to a good korean bbq.

It's okay, I'm not totally a white boy. Half my family is Korean.

We went to BCD Tofu House. Maybe next time we'll go pure Korean BBQ, BCD had BBQ and Soon Tofu (better than it sounds)

I'm originally from Livingston, NJ btw.

philippek
10-31-2005, 08:14 PM
Half my family is Korean.

Whatevah...the half you married into maybe! :p

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 08:15 PM
I LOVE Paco's Tacos! I used to go there all the time when I was at UCLA but it was a dive then compared to now - and it still kinda is so you can imagine what it was like then :rofl: but the food was still great and very cheap. Now they've remodeled, expanded and raised the prices but it was still cheap and great last time I was there. :thumbup: I can't believe you know about that place.

My wife and I get take out from Paco's at least once per week. I've never eaten there because the parking is awful and the crowds worse. But its great for pickup, an easy drive down Washington Blvd. from where I live (I live off Washington Blvd. down by the beach)

I'll make sure to pick you up some for the next meet.

LA525iT
10-31-2005, 08:18 PM
Whatevah...the half you married into maybe! :p

That's what I meant :eek:

ketchup
10-31-2005, 08:21 PM
hahahaa...

oh yea, for those of you who got to see how clean it was under MY hood...this is what it looked like after the radiator popped..

http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/9140/radfail2qn.jpg
JUMBO-SIZED PIC: http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/1273/pa1500026jm.jpg
I took that pic right after I called BMW Roadside, check out the fresh rad fluid :thumbup:
It was even worse when it DRIED up

Hands down, my car was the cleanest-under-the-hood :D

bmw330pp
10-31-2005, 08:34 PM
hahahaa...

oh yea, for those of you who got to see how clean it was under MY hood...this is what it looked like after the radiator popped..

http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/9140/radfail2qn.jpg
JUMBO-SIZED PIC: http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/1273/pa1500026jm.jpg
I took that pic right after I called BMW Roadside, check out the fresh rad fluid :thumbup:
It was even worse when it DRIED up

Hands down, my car was the cleanest-under-the-hood :D
Not too shabby. :eeps:

NaTuReB0Y
10-31-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey guys...here are some of the pictures that I took.....
Sorry....couldn't stick around for Dinner.....we just got
back from a Meet in Rosemead.......and took some more
pictures after you guys went into El Torito.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60397&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60398&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60399&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60400&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60401&stc=1

NaTuReB0Y
10-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Here are a few more pictures........

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60390&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60391&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60392&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60393&stc=1 http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60394&stc=1

markseven
11-01-2005, 07:49 AM
NatureBoy,

Broken links, mang :p

-Mark

coelacanth
11-02-2005, 05:20 PM
I'll be at the next one. I was in Wrightwood picking apples and picking up bug splatters on my car.
Nice pics! :thumbup: Reminds me of something that Shaft said...comin' clean like a...

markseven
11-02-2005, 10:41 PM
I'll be at the next one. I was in Wrightwood picking apples and picking up bug splatters on my car.
Nice pics! :thumbup: Reminds me of something that Shaft said...comin' clean like a...
Cool man, it'll be nice to have you there :)

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
11-02-2005, 11:05 PM
NatureBoy,

Broken links, mang :p

-Mark

Is it okay, now?

markseven
11-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Is it okay, now?
Nope :p

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
11-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Nope :p

-Mark

What? Looks fine on my computer....

SpeedFreak!
11-03-2005, 08:53 PM
What? Looks fine on my computer....

That's because when you view them... your computer is pulling them from your computer's hard drive. You have to upload them to bimmerfest in your post, then link them.

NaTuReB0Y
11-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Okay.......I'll do the old fashioned way.....

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60496

markseven
11-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Okay.......I'll do the old fashioned way.....

-Mark

NaTuReB0Y
11-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Here are a few more......

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60499

NaTuReB0Y
11-03-2005, 10:33 PM
That's because when you view them... your computer is pulling them from your computer's hard drive. You have to upload them to bimmerfest in your post, then link them.

But I did link them........a couple of examples above....can you see them?