PDA

View Full Version : November schools

Stuka
08-29-2002, 09:23 PM
OK boys and girls, there are two huge schools coming up in November. And guess what? They are back to back

Thunder Hill is Saturday and Sunday, Laguna Seca is Monday and Tuesday. 11/2 to 11/3 and 11/4 to 11/5.

Laguna Seca you are looking at three days out of work, getting there on Sunday, coming back Tuesday night, recover on Wednesday.

Thunder Hill you are looking at two days out of work, take Friday off and spend all day getting there, coming back Sunday night, recover on Monday.

Anyone insane enough to do an iron man challenge of Thunder Hill PLUS Laguna Seca?:yikes:

In all seriousness, would you guys like to get a group together and invade either one of the GCC chapter schools in November?

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG

Galun
08-29-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Stuka
OK boys and girls, there are two huge schools coming up in November. And guess what? They are back to back

Thunder Hill is Saturday and Sunday, Laguna Seca is Monday and Tuesday. 11/2 to 11/3 and 11/4 to 11/5.

Laguna Seca you are looking at three days out of work, getting there on Sunday, coming back Tuesday night, recover on Wednesday.

Thunder Hill you are looking at two days out of work, take Friday off and spend all day getting there, coming back Sunday night, recover on Monday.

Anyone insane enough to do an iron man challenge of Thunder Hill PLUS Laguna Seca?:yikes:

In all seriousness, would you guys like to get a group together and invade either one of the GCC chapter schools in November?

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG

I believe Nobember 2 - 3 is at Sears Point, not at Thunderhill.

Stuka
08-29-2002, 09:26 PM
Sears Point it is...

Galun
08-29-2002, 10:02 PM
Sears Point it is...

GGC BMWCCA just replied my email inquiry - they said the application for track school in November will be available in a couple of days. I will be going to the Buttonwillow school in September and then to the one at Sears Point! Hopefully I will be able to meet some of you So-Cal guys up here! :thumbup:

Plaz
08-29-2002, 10:05 PM
Unfortunately, I promised wifey I'd wait until '03 for another track school.

Does anyone know if anything's scheduled for January yet? :D

Raffi
08-29-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Plaz
Unfortunately, I promised wifey I'd wait until '03 for another track school.

Who cares about wifey? j/k :p :D :bigpimp: Can you tell I'm not married? :bigpimp: :lmao: :lmao: :angel:

Raffi
08-29-2002, 10:12 PM
Sears Point sounds very tempting... should I, should I not??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Galun
08-29-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Raffi
Sears Point sounds very tempting... should I, should I not??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yes you should :thumbup:

Better yet, make it two trips in one, and combine Sears Point with Leguna Seca. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stuka
08-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Galun

Yes you should :thumbup:

Better yet, make it two trips in one, and combine Sears Point with Leguna Seca. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I AM IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Sears Point is only 400 miles, we should be able to cover that in no time, what with V1, police scanner, and walkie talkie.:thumbup: Well, as long as our 323 brothers don't get caught behind SUV's doing 50. Poor Sergio:lmao:

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG

Raffi
08-29-2002, 11:23 PM

I AM IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Sears Point is only 400 miles, we should be able to cover that in no time, what with V1, police scanner, and walkie talkie.:thumbup: Well, as long as our 323 brothers don't get caught behind SUV's doing 50. Poor Sergio:lmao:

Andy
02 M3 CB/Cloth SMG

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dooood, I'd really be pushing it with my partners if I took that much time off work - on top of the October vacation, probably a couple days around Thanksgiving... gotta think about it, though - it's too damn tempting! :D :D

Chris330Ci
08-30-2002, 06:48 AM
Sears Point and Laguna Seca..?! Sometimes I wish I lived on the west coast. :(

DougDogs
08-30-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Chris330ci
Sears Point and Laguna Seca..?! Sometimes I wish I lived on the west coast. :(

Not me!!! I live about two hours from both Watkins Glen and Lime Rock. And both the tracks, and the rides to get there, are excellent!!! If the weather clears up (not supposed to) wife and I are going over to lime rock for the BMW event there this weekend.

although, if I lived in Charlotte area I would feel your pain......

Chris330Ci
08-30-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by DougDogs
although, if I lived in Charlotte area I would feel your pain......

:mad: Funny because I am going to Lowe's Motor Speedway tomorrow to run with the Mustang club but I'm not nearly as excited as I would be if I were going to one of the big road courses. My schools so far are limited to VIR and Carolina Motorsports Park in South Carolina. Not bad tracks by any means, but not quite in the same class as the previously mentioned road courses in CA, CT, & NY among others... :(