PDA

View Full Version : Titanium trim group buy

jskise3
10-04-2005, 11:36 PM
found a guy that will sell the titanium II trim for 275.00 if i can get at least 5 people... is anyone interested in this, i bought the regular titanium and didnt like it as well as this. this is a super buy if anyone wants to participate! This is an 8 piece kit for sedans and has everything... c'mon guys get this one goin for me

cant get pics posted but it is like in an m3

PS I have the regular titanium trim for sale new in box

doeboy
10-05-2005, 12:35 AM
found a guy that will sell the titanium II trim for 275.00 if i can get at least 5 people... is anyone interested in this, i bought the regular titanium and didnt like it as well as this. this is a super buy if anyone wants to participate! This is an 8 piece kit for sedans and has everything... c'mon guys get this one goin for me

cant get pics posted but it is like in an m3

PS I have the regular titanium trim for sale new in box

Titan Line I is the M3 stuff... Titan II is the silvery stiff that comes on the 330.

sidneyj
10-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Is this the Titanium I or II stuff? Not clear as Doeboy mentions! Is this for e-39's? If so, I need part #'s and please confirm tit I or II.

Thanks.....I might be in after confirming.

eschnabs
10-20-2005, 12:16 PM
What does the regular titanium trim that you have for sale look like? Maybe refre me to a picture that it looks like? how many pieces and what pieces are included? price? can you email a picture possibly? eschnabs@hotmail.com

eschnabs
10-20-2005, 12:18 PM
sorry, is this for the e39's?