PDA

View Full Version : Griot's & CMA order delivery times


operknockity
09-04-2002, 01:19 AM
Just wondering... If you've ordered from Griot's and/or Classic Motoring Accessories and live in Los Angeles, how long did it take from the time you ordered before the packages arrived by standard UPS ground shipping?

johnlew
09-04-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by operknockity
Just wondering... If you've ordered from Griot's and/or Classic Motoring Accessories and live in Los Angeles, how long did it take from the time you ordered before the packages arrived by standard UPS ground shipping?

Griot's about 3-4 business days. But Haus ought to know for sure.

alee
09-04-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by johnlew
Griot's about 3-4 business days. But Haus ought to know for sure.
Doesn't Haus get his delivered personally by Richard Griot? :D

johnlew
09-04-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by alee

Doesn't Haus get his delivered personally by Richard Griot? :D

He ought to.

Dr. Phil
09-04-2002, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by alee

Doesn't Haus get his delivered personally by Richard Griot? :D
Haus may actually be Richard Griot:eeps:

in_d_haus
09-04-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT

Haus may actually be Richard Griot:eeps:

You guys are too funny...I wish I had Richards money! My delivery times are about 10 minutes, the time it takes me to drive there and pick stuff up. I don't know what it would be to LA but 3 days seems about right. I've gotten stuff from the East coast in that amount of time

operknockity
09-04-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
Haus may actually be Richard Griot:eeps:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

scottn2retro
09-04-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT

Haus may actually be Richard Griot:eeps:

So we should be on the lookout on the detailing forum for a troller with the pen name Richard Griot or Garage Nazi? :dunno:

Dr. Phil
09-04-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by scottn2retro


So we should be on the lookout on the detailing forum for a troller with the pen name Richard Griot or Garage Nazi? :dunno:
:lmao:

in_d_haus
09-04-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by scottn2retro


So we should be on the lookout on the detailing forum for a troller with the pen name Richard Griot or Garage Nazi? :dunno:

:lmao: :lmao: Shhh...you'll blow my cover!

scottn2retro
09-04-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by in_d_haus


:lmao: :lmao: Shhh...you'll blow my cover!

Just wanted to be sure. There have been occasional troll sitings on that forum. :D