PDA

View Full Version : Forget Death Valley

in_d_haus
09-04-2002, 11:18 AM
Forget Death Valley, on Oct. 13th I'm leading a group from our local club on the same route I went on over the Holiday (around Mt. Rainier) it's 200 miles of nice twisty roads. Come on up guys!!!:thumbup:

The HACK
09-04-2002, 11:21 AM
What is it with you West coast people...:lmao:

Man, next year Jon Shafer's going to have expand Bimmerfest West to a 2 day format, Saturday for the gathering/tech sessions, and Sundays for the drives just so ALL of us West Coasters can gather and have some real fun.

I was really hoping Jim in Oregan and Akakubi could make the drive down the coast this past 'fest...:(

So how about it Jon, expand the format to 2 days?

nate
09-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by The HACK

Man, next year Jon Shafer's going to have expand Bimmerfest West to a 2 day format, Saturday for the gathering/tech sessions, and Sundays for the drives just so ALL of us West Coasters can gather and have some real fun.

I was really hoping Jim in Oregan and Akakubi could make the drive down the coast this past 'fest...:(

Bimmerfest should be a DE event :bigpimp:

I know of dealers that do DEs :dunno:

in_d_haus
09-04-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by The HACK

Hey the "'fest" is going to be a regular event for me!!

scottn2retro
09-04-2002, 12:54 PM
Hey haus -

Come do ours and we'll go do yours :D

Nathan - what's DE? :dunno:

in_d_haus
09-04-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by scottn2retro
Hey haus -

Come do ours and we'll go do yours :D

I've actually thought about that

scottn2retro
09-04-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by in_d_haus

I've actually thought about that

Oh Sh*t! :yikes: You would call my bluff! I've never been up there and have an old friend in the Seattle area. My wife keeps telling me we'll go there and Victoria. :)

in_d_haus
09-04-2002, 01:18 PM

Oh Sh*t! :yikes: You would call my bluff! I've never been up there and have an old friend in the Seattle area. My wife keeps telling me we'll go there and Victoria. :)

Hey I don't need much of a reason to drive the ///M...plus I could come down there and give you Cali guys driving lessons! :D :bigpimp:

nate
09-04-2002, 03:13 PM

Nathan - what's DE? :dunno:

Driver's Education, a track day...

operknockity
09-04-2002, 03:15 PM
what's DE? :dunno:
I think that's "Driver's Education".