PDA

View Full Version : Well I seen it


ashecnc
09-05-2002, 08:18 PM
As I was going home...I came up behind the new 350Z...I seen it for bout 45 seconds, then it was goneeeeeeee..and it was sweet in my opinion..looks really cool!! :thumbup:

·clyde·
09-05-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci
...I seen it for bout 45 seconds, then it was goneeeeeeee..

I didn't know that it came equipped with a cloaking device :confused: Could come in handy when trying to avoid the revenue collectors.

ashecnc
09-05-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Clyde@work


I didn't know that it came equipped with a cloaking device :confused: Could come in handy when trying to avoid the revenue collectors.

:dunno: he gunned it and the car was gone out of site... :banghead: I did say it looked good IMO...I am one of the few ( I do know a few from this site) that likes other cars besides BMW

Rufus330Ci
09-05-2002, 09:59 PM
So you didn't try to keep up??

JPinTO
09-06-2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci

I am one of the few ( I do know a few from this site) that likes other cars besides BMW

Heretic! Out, Out, Out! :p

Jetfire
09-06-2002, 05:02 AM
I've started to see commercials for it around here. I'd love to find one in person - it sounds like it'd be a fun ride.

·clyde·
09-06-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci
I did say it looked good IMO...I am one of the few ( I do know a few from this site) that likes other cars besides BMW

I guess that I'm one of the few too. My comment wasn't meant to insult you or denigrate the Z...only to have a little fun with the words your used. :)

dog
09-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci


:dunno: he gunned it and the car was gone out of site... :banghead: I did say it looked good IMO...I am one of the few ( I do know a few from this site) that likes other cars besides BMW

You are not alone. I too respect (and sometimes like) other non-BMW cars. My dad had 280ZXs and 300ZXs for many a year. I basically learned to drive on the thing. If I was to get a coupe, I'd take a serious look at the 350 (and the G35 coupe too I suppose).

"We surrender"
- France

dredmo
09-06-2002, 11:55 AM
Hey I still like audis, and love the clk 430.

BMW is just the best out of all of em.

Josh (PA)
09-06-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by JPinTO


Heretic! Out, Out, Out! :p

I'll boil the wax, you get the dunking stool :eek:

ashecnc
09-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Josh (PA)


I'll boil the wax, you get the dunking stool :eek:

hey, get the wax, tar, feathers whatever..the ****ing car still looks damn good in person... I'd take one in a second... :D

Josh (PA)
09-06-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci


hey, get the wax, tar, feathers whatever..the ****ing car still looks damn good in person... I'd take one in a second... :D

I've yet to see one, but from the pics, I'd agree.

ashecnc
09-06-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Josh (PA)


I've yet to see one, but from the pics, I'd agree.

yea..it looked good! http://www.my350z.com/photos/350z/350z-063.jpg

dredmo
09-06-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci


yea..it looked good! http://www.my350z.com/photos/350z/350z-063.jpg


If I was 17 foot 4 inches tall this picture would appeal to me.

Sorry, I just dont like gimmiky photos.

Attractive car from this angle, but this angle is stupid lol.:dunno: :angel:

ashecnc
09-06-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by dredmo



If I was 17 foot 4 inches tall this picture would appeal to me.

Sorry, I just dont like gimmiky photos.

Attractive car from this angle, but this angle is stupid lol.:dunno: :angel:

what do you want..you want to see the ass don't you :dunno:

ashecnc
09-06-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by dredmo



If I was 17 foot 4 inches tall this picture would appeal to me.

Sorry, I just dont like gimmiky photos.

Attractive car from this angle, but this angle is stupid lol.:dunno: :angel:

http://www.my350z.com/photos/350z/350z-066.jpg

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :angel:

dredmo
09-06-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci


what do you want..you want to see the ass don't you :dunno:

Promo pics should be what anyone would normally see the car as.

Anytime you get odd, unreasonable angles on a picture, every feature of the target object changes. From body lines to shadows.

Thats why some of the 7 series promo pics look so damn good. Now, I like the 7 series, but it is not as sweet as some pictures would make you think it is.

ashecnc
09-06-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by dredmo


Promo pics should be what anyone would normally see the car as.

Anytime you get odd, unreasonable angles on a picture, every feature of the target object changes. From body lines to shadows.

Thats why some of the 7 series promo pics look so damn good. Now, I like the 7 series, but it is not as sweet as some pictures would make you think it is.

I didnt have my digi yesterday when I seen it...but it was nice...I seen the butt, and right side...sun angle was about...hmm 415pm

dredmo
09-06-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by CCs328Ci


http://www.my350z.com/photos/350z/350z-066.jpg

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :angel:

Is it not obvious how completely different the body lines and curves look in the two pictures? Like night and day.

The car looks MUCH better IMHO in the weird angle one, which is why I hate promo gimmiky pictures.

bimmee
09-06-2002, 06:34 PM
The 350 looks shweeet, imo.

The only thing i dont like about it is, to me, its trying to look like a porsche, the lexus SC, or the audi TT...... doesnt have much of its own personality.

Mystikal
09-08-2002, 05:13 PM
I drive by a handful of them at the local Nissan dealer everyday I go to work. One of them is a track model...:thumbup:

This dealer is really into the enthusiast stuff though. For weeks they had 2 heavily modified cars, a white 240SX and a white 300ZX TT parked out front with a 240Z in the center. Now everyday there is the 350Z out there, all alone. BTW, I have seen employees driving them around the block more than once...;)