PDA

View Full Version : Great Dealer!

in_d_haus
09-06-2002, 12:48 PM
Ok, we've had enough bad publicity on our dealers, I'd like to spread some sunshine about mine.

BMW Northwest in Fife, WA

Not only did they agree to swap the Conti Sports with the S-03s on my old car (after the sale) but they did 2 other things that are impressive:

1) They were running late due to a shortage of techs so they threw me a loaner and told me to go have fun for awhile (usually no loaners on used cars)

2) They scratched a rim swapping tires, they told me about it up front and already have a new one on order (will be here Friday)

How's that for service?

johnlew
09-06-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by in_d_haus
Ok, we've had enough bad publicity on our dealers, I'd like to spread some sunshine about mine.

BMW Northwest in Fife, WA

Not only did they agree to swap the Conti Sports with the S-03s on my old car (after the sale) but they did 2 other things that are impressive:

1) They were running late due to a shortage of techs so they threw me a loaner and told me to go have fun for awhile (usually no loaners on used cars)

2) They scratched a rim swapping tires, they told me about it up front and already have a new one on order (will be here Friday)

How's that for service? :thumbup:

·clyde·
09-06-2002, 12:51 PM
How's that for service?

But they were running late!

And they scratched your rim? Dude, I don't care how many new ones that they order for you...you should be pissed. :mad:

hehe

Sounds good.

hts
09-06-2002, 12:51 PM
are they a joint bmw-lexus dealership?

sounds like somebody's been taking some lessons from the guys that know a thing or two about customer service.

in_d_haus
09-06-2002, 12:52 PM
Nope, oldest BMW dealer in Wash, family owned and operated.

www.bmwnorthwest.com

dredmo
09-06-2002, 12:54 PM

How's that for service?

Sounds like a crock of ****.

But since I know better, :thumbup:

It is good you have a good dealer with so many horrible ones out there. I consider myself lucky, my dealer bends over backwards for me, including curtesy calls anytime a m3 m5 or z8 show up on a trailer. They are diamonds in the rough, good find.

Closer
09-06-2002, 12:56 PM
:yikes: WOW:yikes:

in_d_haus
09-06-2002, 12:57 PM
Plus the salesman gave me a keychain, flashlight, and found an origional sales brochure for me.

Dr. Phil
09-06-2002, 12:58 PM
Nope, oldest BMW dealer in Wash, family owned and operated.

www.bmwnorthwest.com
Is this the Haus mobile already up on their site:dunno:
http://65.213.230.111/autolinks_cardetail.html?x_dealer_id=AAB0h&vinNum=WBABN33451JW47593

in_d_haus
09-06-2002, 12:59 PM
Yes... :cry:

hts
09-06-2002, 01:02 PM
$32.9?!

At the risk of making you puke up (again), is it rude for me to ask how much they gave you for it (I'm guessing $27k-ish).

(Sorry if you've posted this info. before Doug).

in_d_haus
09-06-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by hts
$32.9?!

At the risk of making you puke up (again), is it rude for me to ask how much they gave you for it (I'm guessing $27k-ish).

(Sorry if you've posted this info. before Doug).

$26,000 but hey, they are in the business to make money. That was over my payoff though or I would not have done it.

hts
09-06-2002, 01:13 PM

$26,000 but hey, they are in the business to make money. That was over my payoff though or I would not have done it.

Wow. Thanks for being so (brutally) honest. You're a better man than I, Doug.

I feel like I've got an ulcer coming on now (and it's not even my car).

Please don't take this as an insult (I mean it as a joke, albeit an old one), but I hope they at least gave you a kiss.

:bigpimp:

in_d_haus
09-06-2002, 01:14 PM
Well, I could have sold it myself for the 32K, nothing stopped me except me...

hts
09-06-2002, 01:16 PM
Well, I could have sold it myself for the 32K, nothing stopped me except me...

I know. I'm just screwing with ya. I hate stealers (except Jon, of course). It's such a pain to advertise, show the car, hear them bee-yatch and moan about every little thing as they try to negotiate downward, etc.

Better to just trade it in to the stealer and save the headaches, even if it costs us a few more bucks.