PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry 7100 & 645CI BT interface

cedwardbrice
11-06-2005, 08:25 AM
HI

I recently got a 2005 645ci. I cant get my blackberry 7100 working with the car. other phones work fine.

My phone detects the car is trying to communicate and i accept the bmw BT on my phone. But on my screen in the car it keeps saying activate phone. I've tried everything and nothing works. It seems other phones work just fine.

Does anyone know what the issue is? is it a BMW issue or is it a Blacberry issue and how do i fix it? :confused:

boas1
11-06-2005, 08:47 AM
HI

I recently got a 2005 645ci. I cant get my blackberry 7100 working with the car. other phones work fine.

My phone detects the car is trying to communicate and i accept the bmw BT on my phone. But on my screen in the car it keeps saying activate phone. I've tried everything and nothing works. It seems other phones work just fine.

Does anyone know what the issue is? is it a BMW issue or is it a Blacberry issue and how do i fix it? :confused:

I just got my new 325xi two weeks ago. Do a search and you will many others have the same issue. Not to repeat previous postings, do the search and you will see RIM is working on the problem. You will have to wait or get another phone at is BMW tested.

ljh824
12-14-2005, 11:37 AM
HI

T-Moblie was offering the 7100t for free this week and I jumped on it. So far its good, how do you like it?

boas1
12-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Great phone but make sure you update the software. 4.02 is much faster and there should be 4.1 sometime in January. Note that the 7100 works only hit and miss with the 325xi. Should be fixed on the next rev.