PDA

View Full Version : List of aftermarket websites for e65

jguadiz
11-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Lets get a list started for those who want to modify their 7
Series from mild changes to major changes including wheels, interior, exterior, engine, ect....
Thanks!!

I'll get it started.

www.EBay.com
www.gmpperformance.com
www.bavauto.com
www.bmpdesign.com
www.eurorev.com

Lets add to the list.

Maybe we could make this a STICKY for everone. Anyone else agree??

Malibubimmer
11-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Series from mild changes to major changes including wheels, interior, exterior, engine, ect....
Thanks!!
Before or after the warranty expires? (Of course, for some of the mods, the warranty will expire when the mods are made. Perhaps an after market warranty company, too.)

jguadiz
11-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Before or after the warranty expires? (Of course, for some of the mods, the warranty will expire when the mods are made. Perhaps an after market warranty company, too.)

VERY good point Malibubimmer. I'm really trying to avoid anything that voids the warranty, most especitally under the hood and w/ the stereo. I really want to upgrade my stereo too but it's not worth the hassle at the dealership if something were to happen.

John

jkb
11-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks!!

I'll get it started.

www.EBay.com
www.gmpperformance.com
www.bavauto.com
www.bmpdesign.com
www.eurorev.com

Lets add to the list.

Maybe we could make this a STICKY for everone. Anyone else agree??

ebay IS NOT BMW AFTERMARKET website :) but here is my list of bodykits for E65/E66 which i put together when i was thinking of bodykit for my old 745Li:

http://camel.ethereal.net/~jkb/bodykit

jguadiz
11-15-2005, 06:54 PM
ebay IS NOT BMW AFTERMARKET website :) but here is my list of bodykits for E65/E66 which i put together when i was thinking of bodykit for my old 745Li:

http://camel.ethereal.net/~jkb/bodykit

Thanks for the URL's!!

As for your Ebay remark, I probably should've added to my thread: Type in "e65" or "745LI" or "745i" in the normal Ebay search or the Ebay Store search. They have quite a few pieces for the E65.

John