PDA

View Full Version : E39 ArmRest

betz540i
11-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi, I am selling the black leatherette Arm Rest that I just installed in my 540i. It is the armrest that opens and has a bin inside. It does not have the sliding features which is no big deal at all if you have seen this before. This armrest takes about 5 min. to install, no joke, even if you have no technical skills at all it will still only take you about 7 min. The arm rest is about 2 months old and in perfect condiotion. Make me a reasonable offer on it and its yours. I will ship it fed ex so you will have it in about 2-3 days.
Thanks

mjk237797
11-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Is it still up for Sale. Check PM, as I sent you a private message.

Bill-SD
11-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi, I am selling the black leatherette Arm Rest that I just installed in my 540i. It is the armrest that opens and has a bin inside. It does not have the sliding features which is no big deal at all if you have seen this before. This armrest takes about 5 min. to install, no joke, even if you have no technical skills at all it will still only take you about 7 min. The arm rest is about 2 months old and in perfect condiotion. Make me a reasonable offer on it and its yours. I will ship it fed ex so you will have it in about 2-3 days.
Thanks

How much?

uniter
01-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Sold yet? PM me!