PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Alpine decks?

Dajinn
11-20-2005, 11:38 AM
I just installed the CDA-9855 in my '99 323 and everything works great except for my Ainet attachments. I get sound when I play a CD or listen to Tuner however when I switch to Sirius or Ipod I don't get anything. I know the devices must be hooked up correctly since I can still browse my Ipod tracks on the deck and you see the count down like the song is playing. There just isn't any sound. Sirius is the same way. I can change between the preview channel but I'm not getting any sound. Anyone have any ideas? I am running a JL 500.5 amp that is powering my entire system and the amp light is still on when I am in Ipod/Sirius modes.

:dunno:

LDV330i
11-20-2005, 11:06 PM
I just installed the CDA-9855 in my '99 323 and everything works great except for my Ainet attachments. I get sound when I play a CD or listen to Tuner however when I switch to Sirius or Ipod I don't get anything. I know the devices must be hooked up correctly since I can still browse my Ipod tracks on the deck and you see the count down like the song is playing. There just isn't any sound. Sirius is the same way. I can change between the preview channel but I'm not getting any sound. Anyone have any ideas? I am running a JL 500.5 amp that is powering my entire system and the amp light is still on when I am in Ipod/Sirius modes.

:dunno:How are you connecting the IPod and the Sirius tuner to your Alpine head unit?

Orangefiv5
11-22-2005, 10:58 AM
I may not be an expert but, if you email Jason at Bavarian Soundwerks

jws@bavariansoundwerks.com

He will know the answer for sure! Trust me on this one! And if he doesn't I am sure he will find out for you. Good luck and let me know. You could also call him at 678-608-3102

CWolfey
11-23-2005, 05:10 AM
You most likely have ai-net cables backwards