BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

what do you guys think of this PS'ed 645 facelift?

3K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  phunkfarm 
#1 ·
I think it fixes the only aesthetical flaw in the 645 IMHO.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
well, i was thinking

on a black car one can tint the turn sigs with dark window tint to help blend it. Perhaps even if you painted the lens black, the light would illiminate through. The lens glass certainly doesnt need to be white, it needs to be smoked somehow without a doubt.

Anyone want to try to develop a mod with me for this?

#9 ·
phunkfarm said:
on a black car one can tint the turn sigs with dark window tint to help blend it. Perhaps even if you painted the lens black, the light would illiminate through. The lens glass certainly doesnt need to be white, it needs to be smoked somehow without a doubt.

Anyone want to try to develop a mod with me for this?
Pioneers get shot :rofl: I'll let you be the first to make that mod.

Actually, AeroTect (the guys that did my "clear" bra) offer the film in a couple tints. You could have them use a tinted film on your headlights. It's 100% transparent when the lights are on, but it will black them out a bit during the day.

#19 ·
phunkfarm said:
I was thinking of a trunk that didnt have the swoosh on it...

one tht curved down to grace the rear fender...like the bentley gt coupe rear....that would be hot
If you take out the trunk lid, there is a basic resemblence to the shape of the back 1/4 of a porsche. Interesting, though the porsche is stretched a little in comparison.

Attachments

#21 ·
is the phoenix yellow on that M6?

yukko....

I like the porsche rear when you have a car with hips. The 6 does have hips.

You know how in the M3 world theres a zillion companies making carbon fiber aftermarket trunk lids. How cool would it be to find a company that can clone a rounded carbon trunklid!

#22 ·
Could be cool but pricey. All the antenna equipment in the trunk would have to be rerouted and the sat radio antenna may not be as efficient on a sloped lid. :dunno:

phunkfarm said:
yukko....

You know how in the M3 world theres a zillion companies making carbon fiber aftermarket trunk lids. How cool would it be to find a company that can clone a rounded carbon trunklid!

#25 ·
phunkfarm said:
yukko....

Thats giving me Infiniti J30 rear-end nightmares. I really like the car overall, brows included. The rear could use a little something...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.