PDA

View Full Version : how many more forums we are gonna have?

LIL RAJA
09-13-2002, 06:44 AM
until we all have our own individual ones? I don't get this, looks like everyone is trying to come up with one. Not that they are not entitled to, but it's dividing up the community and they are not benefiting anything from it.

my 2 cents on these forums (at least they are worth something compared to the others)

DTMpower - sometimes good info, but mostly teenagers
pondering what mod to get when they don't even have the car.

E46fanatics - same stuff different week. Can i fit 265-30-19s on the back? is Dinan intake worth it? What's the part number for M3 steering wheel. Good technical info time to time.

Bimmer.org - bunch of cry babies. For people who has a job, but don't do any work.

Bimmerfest - Can we get some more members or what??? It's good technical, but not fast enuff.

Bimmermod - umm. decent but hardly any traffic.

I think bimmermod & bimmerfest should merge and dtmpower and e46fanatics should merge and make it more informational without have all these boards.

Also, eliminate all the bogus 10 member forums...Wipe em out. They are not worthy.

I don't know why i am posting this, cuz i guess i am bored.

LIL Raja

in_d_haus
09-13-2002, 06:49 AM
But "Lil" that's the cool thing...choices! Everyone can go where they feel like. Plus you left off a whole bunch of boards...

LIL RAJA
09-13-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by in_d_haus
But "Lil" that's the cool thing...choices! Everyone can go where they feel like. Plus you left off a whole bunch of boards...

i agree with having choices, but don't you think there are way too many boards now?
I know i left out a whole bunch of boards cuz i hardly find them informational. Except of course the bmw330ci.com which has all the DIY.

anyway, how is the m3?

LIL Raja

in_d_haus
09-13-2002, 07:30 AM
The M is great thanks! It's payday...what mod is first? :D On my trip to Cali I'm going to have to make a stop at Dinan....:D :D

I would agree that too many boards will dillute the overall info on all of them. I think we will see some fall off eventually. Myself I only look at this one mostly and my local club BBS.

Alex Baumann
09-13-2002, 09:06 AM
Hi,

I demand a Havana Lounge Forum where we can smoke....... errr, cigars I mean :D :bigpimp:

in_d_haus
09-13-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Alex Baumann
Hi,

I demand a Havana Lounge Forum where we can smoke....... errr, cigars I mean :D :bigpimp:

Cohiba

Raffi
09-13-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by in_d_haus

Cohiba

Arturo Fuente, Paul Garmirian (PG) or Avo for me!

scottn2retro
09-13-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by LIL RAJA

i agree with having choices, but don't you think there are way too many boards now?
LIL Raja

I could go along with combining the X and Mini boards and making it a 7series/Xseries/Mini board

Other than that I think the other boards direct the traffic pretty well. If you want 5 series stuff, you don't have see posts about Z cars. If you want track stuff, you don't have to see posts about detailing. :)

Dr. Phil
09-13-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Raffi

Arturo Fuente, Paul Garmirian (PG) or Avo for me!
Opus X :bigpimp:

Dr. Phil
09-13-2002, 10:47 AM
Hi,

No wonder you are always in the "stealth" mode...............:eeps:

Paranoia is a know side effect:angel:

scottn2retro
09-13-2002, 12:05 PM

Bimmerfest - Can we get some more members or what??? It's good technical, but not fast enuff.

LIL Raja

We're working on it. I've stooped to continually putting links to threads here on .org posts :D

Alex Baumann
09-13-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT

No wonder you are always in the "stealth" mode...............:eeps:

Paranoia is a know side effect:angel:

Hey Phil,

it works great when combined with Prozac :bigpimp:

Dr. Phil
09-13-2002, 12:51 PM

Hey Phil,

it works great when combined with Prozac :bigpimp:
Especially when you up to what 6 per day:yikes: :angel:

I guess I know what to include on the menu when you come for dinner and a school lesson:D

;)

LIL RAJA
09-13-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by scottn2retro

We're working on it. I've stooped to continually putting links to threads here on .org posts :D

thanks man!

scottn2retro
09-13-2002, 01:35 PM

thanks man!

Help from anyone else here would be welcomed.

Hey Lil - My e36 M3 was just like yours (year and color combo) They only made that color in one or two years (for e36 M3s) :)