PDA

View Full Version : calling Adrian Hooydonks(next gen of Mini?)


ChrisTO
09-13-2002, 12:09 PM
Next generation Mini?
Cool or another piece of Hooydung

The next generation Mini?

Cool or another piece of Hooydung

Is this the direction BMW will be taking with the Mini?

This is one of Adrian Hooydonks (Head of Designworks) concepts, locked up in
BMW's Designworks studio in Los Angeles...

You make the call

Ack
09-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Chris -

Where the hell do you find this stuff? You crack me up man!

ChrisTO
09-13-2002, 12:38 PM
from autospies.com. i'm no Jerry

Originally posted by Ack
Chris -

Where the hell do you find this stuff? You crack me up man!

JPinTO
09-13-2002, 01:02 PM
Not enough fog lights in the grill area... I'd suggest a minimum of 6 or perhaps even 8. Can you say "Queen Family Truckster"?

exBMWannabe
09-13-2002, 02:35 PM
That car either looks shocked or pissed off. I'd be both! :tsk:

Jon Shafer
09-13-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ChrisTO
Next generation Mini?
Cool or another piece of Hooydung

The next generation Mini?

Cool or another piece of Hooydung

Is this the direction BMW will be taking with the Mini?

This is one of Adrian Hooydonks (Head of Designworks) concepts, locked up in
BMW's Designworks studio in Los Angeles...

You make the call

Shoot - we sat in (actually, drank cocktails in) that exact car at Designworks last January. Have lots of pics...

ChrisTO
09-13-2002, 03:10 PM
no way! unreal. and i thought this was a gag picture. u gotta post some of those pictures. is it as hideous as this photo makes it out to be?

Originally posted by Jon Shafer


Shoot - we sat in (actually, drank cocktails in) that exact car at Designworks last January. Have lots of pics...

Jon Shafer
09-13-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ChrisTO
no way! unreal. and i thought this was a gag picture. u gotta post some of those pictures. is it as hideous as this photo makes it out to be?




Here you go...

operknockity
09-13-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ChrisTO
is it as hideous as this photo makes it out to be?
Apparently it is :yikes: Why'd they have to mess with the classic Mini shape? (Of course that would apply to all the recent changes across the whole line).

Jon Shafer
09-13-2002, 09:21 PM
It looked really b.i.t.c.h.e.n. to me, but then again, I was quite BuzZzeD. . . .

Jon Shafer
09-13-2002, 09:22 PM
Check out the rear...

ChrisTO
09-13-2002, 09:28 PM
thx for the pics. looks like u need a cup holder in there Jon. :)

that car looks quite BUTT! doesn't even look like a MINI. the rear end looks like something out of a futuristic movie. did they say if it's just a concept car or is it really the next generation MINI?

Jon Shafer
09-13-2002, 09:30 PM
Ya know, I just can't remember...

I wonder why???
:dunno:

He he