PDA

View Full Version : BMW E46, Premium comfort seats, black leather, mint con, HEATED, POWER, MEM, LUMBAR,

jhriss
11-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Here for sale is a pair of Premium package comfort seats out of my 2002 BMW 330xi which only has 30k on it. The seats are in great condition, with no considerable wear. They are black leather, heated, powered, lumbar, and have 3 memory settings. I would prefer local pickup, but of course I will ship if you are willing to pay for it. These are about 80 lbs. a piece with packing and would require Fed Ex freight. Around $100.00 a seat to ship, plus. If you buy these I we will determine exact shipping at auction end. I am fair and honest, I will not rip anyone off on shipping. I have 100 % feedback and plan to keep it that way. These will fit in any BMW 3 series from 2001 to 2005 models, including M3's. Simply bolt in and plug and play. Patterns for wiring harness and bolt pat. are identical. If you have no power you may have to have it prewired, these will not move manually that I know of. They will fit in M3's and CI' coupes, however they do not have the kip up release to lift and tilt forward to allow passengers in the back, but they still work, you just will have to slide them forward and then back. This means it is up to you, but they do fit all E46 models. Any Q's please don't hesitate. FYI, these sell new from Dealer in parts pckg. for $4500 per seat if you want OEM, and then assembly. Aftermarket will cost you more for one seat than both of these put together.

Asking $975.00 firm, these seats are great, they deserve at least this much!

Thanks,

Jason