PDA

View Full Version : i know these threads are fairly common but

eugeneDC/TX
09-15-2002, 08:42 AM
i saw a g35 sedan today while i was at the quarter bay (shameful) washing my car.... i really cant get behind the look of the sedan. i dunno. even the coupe (based on the pics posted the other day) kind of is off to me. but the coupe looks better than the sedan.

on a separate note, i saw a ferrari 360 last night. some idiot driving it, i almost stopped to let it turn in front of me on a busy road (westheimer at 2am, for you ppl familiar with houston), but the riceboys were all over my ass trying to show up a bmw... )=

haha, i also saw an m3 cab. i think i see more m3 cabs than any other m car here in houston. it had smg (the guy had his left hand on the passenger seat lounging the whole time)

nate
09-15-2002, 08:44 AM
Westheimer late at night is rice city, what were you doing out there? :p

eugeneDC/TX
09-15-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by nate328Ci
Westheimer late at night is rice city, what were you doing out there? :p

had some friends in town, went to spotlight baby. haha. oh man, i didnt get there til like 1230, damn, i really hate westheimer and richmond nights on weekends. everyone doing stoplight burnouts. everyong trying to race. and i'm always somehow in the front row at the light. and whil i dont race these idiots, only at one light did my 325 not pull ahead out of the light than all the idiots. then of course all their mods kicked in, but i'm confident from a stop into twisties even me, with no DEs or autox's, could take them...