PDA

View Full Version : Need Factory CD Changer for '99 528i

SoonerE39
12-07-2005, 03:14 PM
My CD changer has become tempermental and sometimes won't eject the cartridge. I have to remove the whole unit and take it apart to get the cartridge out. Then it will work for a while and jam again. I think it's time ti replace the changer but Bavarian Autosport wants appx $430 for it. Seems like a lot considering how cheap CD changers are these days. Can anyone recommend a source for the factory Alpine changer so I can plug-n-play using the same brackets and harness?
Thanks

SRFast
12-07-2005, 05:54 PM
My CD changer has become tempermental and sometimes won't eject the cartridge. I have to remove the whole unit and take it apart to get the cartridge out. Then it will work for a while and jam again. I think it's time ti replace the changer but Bavarian Autosport wants appx $430 for it. Seems like a lot considering how cheap CD changers are these days. Can anyone recommend a source for the factory Alpine changer so I can plug-n-play using the same brackets and harness?
Thanks

Contact Steve Diamond at www.eurobuyers.com. He sells the OEM changer at a good price and includes free shipping.

Hope this helps...JL