PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth issues

msphynx
12-08-2005, 09:31 AM
I have the sony ericsson phone and the bluetooth module that links into my nav screen on my 04 zhp. It worked fine together for quite some time, now all of a sudden it connects, then disconnects, connects, disconnects, and so on. I tried clearing the connection from the phone AND the bluetooth system and then re-adding the devices. I'm entering the correct code and all and still get the cycle of connect / disconnect every few seconds.

Anyhow have this issue ever and how do you resolve it? My wife has the same phone and it does the exact same thing to hers so i know 2 phones cant be bad.
The only thing i can think of is that I did upgrade my nav screen to the latest version (26 i think it was) and somewhere shortly after this is the time I think i first started getting these issues. Not sure if they are connected or not though.

Thanks,

:dunno:

SRFast
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
I would check the BT antenna connectors (in the trunk & under the center console) are firmly seated/connected. If you can successfully pair the phones, but keep dropping the BT connnection, the could be a BT antenna issue.

Good luck....JL