PDA

View Full Version : Another Bluetooth thread

dherzfeld
12-09-2005, 07:39 PM
OK - I've had my 325i E90 for four months and though the bluetooth function with Verizon V710 mostly works through the radio, there are some issues with the system:

1. The phone book has never downloaded into the phonebook in the car. All the literature says this should happen automatically, and any updates to the phone's directory will be updated the next time the phone is connected to the car. This has never happened. A few of my most called numbers will display the name in the radio display (non i-drive), but that's it. When I try to use the voice activated name dial feature, it tells me the phone book is empty.

2. The phone fails to connect to the car about 10-15% of the time. This is especially true if I have been using my bluetooth headset, and get in the car without turning it off. There are other times that even though the headset is nowhere around and not connected, the phone will still not connect to the car. Very annoying - nothing I do seems to help the phone hook up in these cases.

Anyone with similar experiences?